Wipro coding questions range from easy to difficult level. Out of the 2 questions asked in Wipro coding test, one is easy and the other is slightly difficult. You need to answer a minimum of 1 question, to clear the cut off. But in certain cases, if a lot of students have cleared all test cases for both the questions, then the cutoff might vary accordingly.
Key Points You Need To Remember
- You need to implement the function signature, that has been provided by the editor
- Use the function that is exactly provided in the problem as any deviation may lead to unsuccessful compilation of the code.
- Do not modify pre-implemented main method
- You may include necessary libraries if required.
- The signature may call other functions defined by you.
- It may also use structure definitions and other pre processing directives such as macros