Tips and Tricks and Shortcuts To Solve Line Charts Questions
Here , In this page Tips and Tricks for Line Chart is given.
Tips and Tricks for Line Chart :
- Read the questions along with the instruction carefully.
- Understand and analyze the data given in Line Graph carefully.
- Understand the usage of Percentage to Fraction Conversion.
- Try to avoid unnecessary calculation .
- Do not assume anything other than data provided.
- When it comes to long addition , subtraction , multiplication and division, discover your own method to arrive at the answer in the minimum time.
- Clear the fundamentals of DI. DI questions are based on Averages , Percentage and Ratio and Proportion concepts .
Common data Question for 1 and 2
Study the following line graph and answer the questions.
Exports from Three Companies Over the Years (in RS crore)
For which of the following pairs of years the total exports from the three Companies together are equal?
A. 1995 and 1998
B. 1996 and 1998
C. 1997 and 1998
D. 1995 and 1996
Answer: Option D
Total exports of the three Companies X, Y and Z together, during various years are:
In 1993 = (30 + 80 + 60) = 170
In 1994 = (60 + 40 + 90) = 190
In 1995 = (40 + 60 + 120) = 220
In 1996 = (70 + 60 + 90) = 220
In 1997 = (100 + 80 + 60) = 240
In 1998 = (50 + 100 + 80) = 230
In 1999 = (120 + 140 + 100) = 360
Clearly, the total exports of the three Companies X, Y and Z together are same during the years 1995 and 1996.
What was the difference between the average exports of the three Companies in 1993 and the average exports in 1998?