HCL Off Campus Drive
HCL Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch
HCL Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2018, HCL Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch, HCL Off Campus Placements for Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP), HCL Off Campus Recruitment Drive, HCL Pool Campus for 2018 Batch, Anna University HCL Off Campus Results, HCL Off Campus Referral Drive 2018 and the HCL OFF Campus Eligibility Criteria.
Make sure that you like our Facebook page here and our FaceBook Off Campus Notification Group here, as we post Off Campus hiring updates whenever a company begins off Campus hiring.
Currently there are two Off Campus Hiring details –
- One is HCL Off Campus Referral Drive by Employees details of which you will find in Referral Section of this page click here.
- One conducted by Anna University under Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2017-18 with an Aim to provide Placements for Final year Students for 2018 batch you can find the details here on TNSLPP Section of this page.
Read every detail Below Carefully –
How to Prepare for HCL Off Campus Test
HCL has changed their Questions Bank and Hiring Pattern from September 2017 and they instead of AMCAT now use their own platform to hire.
You can study for HCL from our Website’s HCL Dashboard.
Click here to Visit our HCL Dashboard all questions are DevSquare based and we will also suggest you to bookmark this page for Preparation Purposes.
HCL Off Campus Recruitment Drive TNSLPP
This is for Students studying in University, Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu under Chennai Zone.
Make sure that you do through all the FAQ’s Listed at the end of this page before you apply –
At the end of the page there is also PDF Guidelines by Anna University you should also go through that in HCL Registration.
HCL is participating in this drive and it is happening on 12th & 13th, 15th & 16th, 17th & 18th March 2018 for Chennai, Madurai and Coimbatore zones respectively. Hurry up and register!
Contact your placement department to apply in this Drive if you are a student in Tamil Nadu.
Anna University, Chennai is organizing “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2017-18, for the Present Final Year (2018 Passing Out) Students studying in University Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu under Chennai / Coimbatore / Madurai Zones.
M/s HCL TECHNOLOGIES has kindly agreed to participate in this TNSLPP drive. As per the direction of our esteemed Registrar, the Centre for University – Industry Collaboration (CUIC), Anna University, Chennai is conducting this programme with below mentioned schedule:
- All the eligible candidates have to pay a ONE TIME Registration fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) mandatorily in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai
- They can attend any subsequent drives by bringing their CUIC – TNSLPP – Admit Card, without fail. Students who have already registered and obtained the admit card can also participate by producing the admit card in the respective venues.
- The Principal / Placement Officer may collect the Registration Fee of Rs.750/- from each student (who is yet to register) and make One Consolidated Demand Draft of the total amount to ease our accounting purposes and submit the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at respective venues on scheduled dates at 7.30 a.m. at the time of Registration. Individual DD’s from students are NOT accepted.
- The Principals / Placement Officers are requested to ascertain the participation of eligible students for M/s HCL. Accordingly, the students may be instructed to do Online Registration on or before 08.03.2018 through the link:
- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTya1QeI9IK5GRsB F2Urh3qHWWpSVmDn0fRoU9zgJ2M8bXqw/viewform?usp=sf_link
How to apply for HCL Referral Drive 2018 for Freshers
Make sure that you like our Facebook page here, as we post Off Campus hiring updates whenever a company begins off Campus hiring.
HCL has introduced HCL referral drive for 2016 and 2017 graduates, the company has asked employees to refer Freshers and Experienced both.
- Contact a person who is working at HCL(if not check section at the end)
- Ask him to refer you give him your email
- He will refer you and you will get email from HCL if you Resume is selected regarding the steps.
- If you dont have any relative, friend or family working there then contact your placement cell of college they will help.
- Your friends at HCL can refer you on or before 3rd April 2018, for the HCL off-campus referral drive 2018.
- Unfortunately, 2018 passing out students and people who have attended any HCL drive in the past 6 months cannot attend this off-campus drive. This HCL referral drive is happening exclusively for the 2016 and 2017 graduates
If you want to apply for HCL Off Campus Referral Drive 2018 here are some facts and HCL OFF Campus Eligibility Criteria for referral drive-
- Job Profile: System Engineer
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2016/2017 Batch
- Exp Needed: Freshers
- Work location: Across India
- Event location: Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Pune/Kolkata
- Last Date To Apply: 3 April 2018 (will change date if new drive comes)
HCL Off Campus Selection Details
HCL written round has the following four sections
- HCL Questions on Quantitative Aptitude
- HCL Questions on Verbal English
- HCL Questions on Logical Reasoning
- HCL Papers on Technical Ability (Computer Fundamentals)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 15 Ques
- Verbal English – 15 Ques
- Logical Reasoning – 15 Ques
- Technical Ability – 15 Ques
- General Knowledge on Geography Capital of Countries and Oceans etc – 5 Ques
Based on performance in the selection rounds the shortlisted candidates will appear for the next rounds.
- JAM or GD or General Essay.
- Versant Test or Typing & Aptitude Test.
- HR interview.
|HCL Placement Section||Time(Total – 65 mins)||Number of Questions||Cut off||Difficulty|
|HCL Questions – Quantitative Ability||15 mins||15 Questions||11 – 12 Ques||Medium|
|HCL Papers – Logical Reasoning||15 mins||15 Questions||10 – 11 Ques||High|
|HCL English Verbal||15 mins||15 Questions||12 – 13 Ques||Medium|
|HCL Technical Ability||15 mins||15 Questions||11 Ques||High|
|HCL General Knowledge||5 mins||5 Questions||4 Ques||Medium|
HCL TNSLPP read more here – https://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/CUIC%20-%20TNSLPP%20-%20HCL%20-%20Chennai,%20Coimbatore%20&%20Madurai%20Zones%20-%20Announcement.pdf
Type of Drive: Referral Walk in Drive (HCL employees should refer you for the job, if you don’t know anyone comment down your email ID’s we will refer you and send email to below mentioned email ID)
- Software Engineer
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 years
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (in IT/ CS)
Year of Passing: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Should be a local resident or a native of Bengaluru, Mysore, Tumkur or Hosur
- Minimum of 65% in 10 th , 12 th , UG and PG
- Walk in Drive
- Fee-Based Training
- Job at HCL
Duration of Training: 6 months
- This program doesn’t fall under the regular HCL Tech Employee Referral Policy.
- You should provide the SAP ID and Email ID of the HCL Employee who referred you.
Walk in Drive Date: 29 th April 2018
Walk in Drive Time: 9 am – 11 am
Walk in Drive Venue: HCL Technologies, SJR Equinox, Survey No. 47/8, Dhodda Thogur Village, Begur Hobli, Electronic City – 1 st phase, Bengaluru – 560100.
- R. Vijay ,
- [email protected],
- Mob. No: 6382896255
Comment down your email ID’s, so we can refer you as well.
Login/Signup to comment
2 comments on “HCL Off Campus Drive”
Great items from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff previous to and you are simply too excellent. I actually like what you have bought here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which in which you are saying it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you. That is really a tremendous website.