Swap two variables in Python
Swap two variables
Swapping two variables means swapping of the data stored in one variable to another variable and vice-versa. Swap two variables in Python can be done in many ways , few of them is using third variable , without using third variable , and by functions .
Lets see about swapping two variables by using third variable.
To see swapping of two variables without using third variable click here
Sample input: a=12 b=34
Sample output: a=34 b=12
Working of Swap two variables in Python
- Step 1: Read first variable
- Step 2: Read second variable
- Step 3: Store data of first variable to some temporary variable
- Step 4: Now move data of second variable to first variable
- Step 5: We lost the data of first variable now as it is updated with another value. But we stored that in third variable
- Step 6: Now move the data of third variable to second variable .
- Step 7: Print data
Let a=12 and b=34
Enter value : 12
Enter value : 34
Before swapping a : 12
Before swapping b : 34
After swapping a becomes : 34
After swapping b becomes : 12