- Freshers batch of 2021 passouts are only eligbile for this exam.
- B.Tech/BE | All branches are eligible for the drive.
- Aggregate 60% & above or equivalent CGPA in 10th and 12th / Diploma, Graduation.
- Not more than 2 active/live backlogs & all backlogs must be cleared with the final semester exams
The Selection Process
- Total of 2 Level of Selection Process.
- Level 1: Aptitude - English - Logical - CMCQ - Paragrapgh Writing - Psychometric Test.
- Level 2: Coding Question Round.
Quants was easy. I am not really good at quants, and still, I found it to be somewhat easy, the problem is only time management. If you are good at quants, this will be super easy for you same goes for logical section as well.Verbal was easy, no comprehension, fill in the blanks, find grammatical mistake and those tasks.
The technical was surprisingly very easy. "After files get delete, they go to recycle bin. After deleting from recycle bin, they cannot be recovered. Are both statements true". Another example "Where is data stored in a computer" Harddisk, ram, floppy disk were the options. So there are quite a lot of easy tech question! But there are some question where u need to know atleast the basic of that topic. Like DBMS.
The only type of questions I found in Tech were based on.
- Simple computer working.
- DBMS basic level
- OOPS most basic but some bit above basic.
- HTML, CSS ( Basic)
-Coding Question: I cannot comment on this because I feel this is too subjective. So I'll give my point of view in this one. I found the question to be extremely easy. But then again, I am good at programming so I really cannot comment for everyone here!
Paragraph: Topic was "List 3 things you would do if you were of opposite gender for a day" and got 10 mins to do this!
I hope this helps other people who have LTI test in future. Good luck!