LTI HR Interview Questions and Answers 2019
LTI HR Interview Questions Answers
Here You will find All type of HR questions answers and Study Material that you need to crack LTI recruitment process.
Prepinsta provides the best Preparation Materials as well as Technical and HR questions answers. Prepinsta will help you to know how to clear LTI and how to prepare for LTI HR Round.
Basic HR Round Questions Answers
Tell me something about yourself in brief
- Describe who you are. or Tell me about your background.
- What are your strong points? or What are your strengths?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Do you have any serious medical issues?
- What did you do in the last year to improve your knowledge?
Middle Part of HR Round Questions Answers
- Explain the difference between group and team.
- How quickly do you adapt to new technology?
- What software packages are you familiar with?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself as a leader?
Concluding Of HR Round
- Can you describe your time management skills?
- Are you reliable? or Can I trust you with responsibilities?
- What are the three things that are most important for you in a job?
- What makes you happy?
- What are your salary expectations?(sometimes ask)
- Why do you want to work for us or our company? or Why do you want this job?
Student HR Round Experience 2019
Student Name: Priya
Finally, I reached the last round of the selection process, i.e., HR round. The HR person
made me comfortable. He asked a few questions about me and my family background. Then
he asked me why I wanted to join LTI and what my future five years goals. Further, he asked
me that if I am comfortable in working under pressure and what are my plans related to
higher education. He asked me to wait outside. Later, I was called and informed that I am
selected for the job.
Student Name: Manisha
After all the rounds, I was quite happy as I made it till the last round. They called me and
asked me a few questions:
Tell me something about your family background?
Explain yourself in three lines.
How do you see every situation in life?
They told me little and vital details about the LTI and even asked me if I have some questions
in my mind. They asked me to sit outside for a while, as they were taking the other
interviews. In the end, they called me and congratulated me on my selection in LTI