TCS NQT Exam Dates
TCS NQT Exam Dates
TCS NQT exam dates has been announced by TCS itself which is from 15th August 2022 onwards based on the number of applicants filling TCS NQT form in 2022.
As only 2023 batch students are allowed to sit in the exam, so most probably around 3 lac students will sit in the exam. And TCS NQT exam date will be more than one day.
About TCS NQT and Exam Dates
TCS NQT stands for National Qualifier Test which is an examination announced by Tata Consultancy Services to test the candidates based on their industry required skills in IT sector. TCS NQT scores help an individual in securing a job faster in several companies in the IT sector.
|Qualification||Full Time Graduate of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA|
|Year of passing||2023 batch|
|Eligible stream||All branches|
|Percentage Criteria||60% throughout academics|
|Backlog||1 backlog allowed which has to be cleared before joining|
|Gap criteria||Not more than 2 years|
TCS NQT EXAM DATES
|Registration Month||23 June Onwards|
|Registration Closing Date||July 22, 2023|
|Test Month||15 August onwards, 2023|
|Interview Date||Announced after the test results|
TCS NQT Syllabus for 2023 batch is the following given below –
- Foundation Section
- Advance Section
Application Process for TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022
- Go to the TCS NQT Registration Process link.
- Then click on the Register now button.
- Now If you have ID Password then login through it otherwise you have to create new account and only then you can login.
- After clicking on the button fill the information correctly to create your account.
- Now you need to fill all the details such as Personal Details, Academic Details, Examination Mode and Subject NQT Test to proceed the form.
- You will be asked to upload your photograph
- Verify the details again and then click on the submit button to Submit your form.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from TCS.
For More Information refer to this page: https://prepinsta.com/tcs-nqt/registration-process/
- All the required documents must be readily available such as Marksheets and degree certificates.
- TCS does not send job offers or any communication related to hiring from unofficial email ids such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates for any kind of money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external company to conduct interviews or make employment offers on its behalf.