TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process
TCS NQT Registration Process
Hey PrepSters!! TCS NQT has been announced and below you will get all the information related to TCS NQT registration process. Below information will help you in the process of how to register for TCS NQT 2021.
DATE OF EXAM:-
18th and 19th Feb 2021
About the Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- There will be no negative marking.
- TCS NQT is adaptive this year
- You will not get any extra rough paper in the exam as a calculator and Rough Paper will be available on your Desktop Screen. You are not allowed to move your eyes down while giving the examination.
About TCS NQT
|Degree Holders||UG, PG and Diploma|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline Both|
|Registration Starts On||16th January 2020|
|Registration Ends on||10th February 2020|
What will happen if I fill my Registration Form Incorrectly
- A single mistake while submitting form for TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process can lead to cancellation of your form and you will not get the Hall Ticket.
- So check the above steps mentioned and then only fill the form.
- We have marked all the possible mistake one can do while the form submission
- Along with mistakes correct way to fill the form is also mentioned there.
Step-Wise TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process For Freshers
- Below here all the Step Wise TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process is explained.
- Go through the steps in detailed so that you will not do not any mistake during Form Submission.
These 2 symbols are used in images to make the whole process easy.
You have filled the Form correct
If you have missed any part or filled the form in incorrect way
Step 1: How to Register for TCS NQT
- Open the TCS NQT Registration Process Page in the another Tab
- Then start filling the form by going through this page.
- You will get the TCS NQT Registration Page by clicking on the button below
Go through the text and image thoroughly to complete the TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process.
Step 1 :
Click on Register
Open above page, however make sure that you keep this page open too for checking each step properly !
Step 2 :
Create your Account
Click on Create Account if you don’t have any account on TCS NQT platform.
- Account should not be created via college email as your college will deactivate email ID once you passout
- Use your personal ID for account creation so TCS will be able to send joining dates and other info even if college disables email ID.
Step 3 :
Sign up as Learner
- Fill your name, email id correctly.
- Make your password according to TCS given instructions.
- Please fill the correct phone number because you receive an OTP for confirmation.Then click on create account button.
Step 4 :
Accept various policies
After clicking on create account button this pop up will come your screen.
- Click on the check box after reading the given instructions.
- And then click on the ok button to move for the further process.
Part 2: Application Form and Personal Details
After creating account you will be redirected on this page to fill the other details.
After Clicking on Application form you have to submit 4 section
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Subject NQT Test Details
- Application form Submit
This is the most confusing section of the TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process For Freshers. So be very attentive while filling this section.
Step 5 :
Select your preferred state.
- Now click on the continue button to complete the next step.
Step 6 :
This is the easiest part of the form.
- All you need to do is to fill your personal details correctly.
Step 7 :
- Select you Degree, Branch and Year of Passing by clicking on the drop down bar.
- Click on the blue button given on the page for selecting your college.
Step 8 :
- Enter your college name in the institute name section
- Then select your state and city of college from the drop down bar.
- After that click on the search button.
Step 9 :
- Select Mode of Examination according to your convenience.
- Upload your photograph in JPG format Only
Step 10 :
Choosing other Mandatory section
- Choose ‘YES’ in the subject NQT test section because this is the mandatory section for TCS and other IT Companies
- Enter the captcha correctly and tick on the declaration checkbox.
- And then click on the submit button.
Step 11 :
Note down your Application ID
- This is the last step of TCS NQT registration process 2021.
- You will get your TCS NQT registration ID in this process.
Step 12 :
Note down your Application ID
- This is the mail which you will receive from TCS NQT after completing the whole process.
TCS NQT Exam Pattern
Information about TCS Registration Process Steps 2021
- Make sure you are eligible for TCS NQT Registration Process.
- Keep in Mind that your score will be valid for next two years.
- If you will fill the form incorrectly your Registration will automatically get cancelled and you will not receive any Hall Ticket.
- To ensure that you are filling the form in a correct way please go through the page in detail.
Basics Step for TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process For Freshers
Overview of Registration Steps
- Go to the TCS NQT Registration Process link.
- Then click on the Register now button.
- Now If you have ID Password then login through it otherwise you have to create new account and only then you can login.
- After clicking on the button fill the information correctly to create your account.
- Now you need to fill all the details such as Personal Details, Academic Details, Examination Mode and Subject NQT Test to proceed the form.
- You will be asked to upload your photograph
- Verify the details again and then click on the submit button to Submit your form.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from TCS.
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What is the Exam Pattern for TCS NQT 2021?
Written test of TCS NQT is divided into 3 subsections:-
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
For more details please visit here TCS NQT Placement Paper.
What is TCS NQT 2021?
TCS is also known as National Qualifier test is a platform used by TCS to conduct its placement exam.For more details you can visit on our page.
No Spamming on Job Updates
more than 80+ companies will be hiring in partnership with PrepInsta.
Get off Campus drive updates, follow us on our social media