Implementation of Queues using Linked List in Java
Let us see how to Implement Queue using linked list in java ?
As we know that array implementation can not be used for the many large values where the queues are implemented. So that’s why as an alternative array implementation of queue is replaced by linked link implementation of queue.
Implementing queues using link list will increase the efficiency of the program .
Basic Operations of Queue
- Enqueue: When we want to add an element to the end of the queue
- Dequeue: when we want to Remove an element from the front of the queue
- IsEmpty: Check if the queue is empty
- IsFull: Check if the queue is full
- Peek: Get the value of the front of the queue without removing it
JAVA CODE TO IMPLEMENT QUEUE USING LINK LIST .
1 added to the queue 1 removed from the queue 2 added to the queue 3 added to the queue 4 added to the queue 2 removed from the queue 5 added to the queue 3 removed from the queue 6 added to the queue 7 added to the queue 4 removed from the queue 8 added to the queue 9 added to the queue