Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria For Freshers 2021
DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria 2020
DXC Eligibility Criteria For Freshers
To Know more about DXC click on the button given below.
DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
Eligible Branches are B.E/B.tech in circuit branches (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, and Instrumentation)
|Backlog||No active Backlog|
Education gap of more than 1 year is not allowed.
Freshers can also apply.
C, C++, DBMS, CO, MySQL and Operating System.
DXC Technology Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Degree: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc (CS/ IT), MCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BA
- Backlogs: No Active Backlogs at the time of joining
- Cut-off Marks: Candidate should possess 60% and above throughout the academics.
- Educational Gap: Not more than one year gap between the academics.
- Candidates ought to contain essential knowledge of OS, Microsoft Office, and Programming languages.
- Must carry all the documents like:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Certificates/Degree of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- latest passport size photocopies.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof
- Branch of Study:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals Engineeering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Master Of Computer Applications
Eligibility Criteria of DXC Technology
Class 10th result
|Class 12th result||60%|
|Graduation||60% or 6.0 CGPA|
|Educational Gap||1 year|
|Backlog||No active Backlog|
|Degree||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc (CS/ IT), MCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BA|
DXC Eligibility Criteria
DXC contains 4 sections in their Written Exam. Thes sections are mentioned below.
See the table to get detailed information about the DXC written test pattern
Latest Added : Automata Fix & Writex Pro
|DXC Syllabus||No. Of Questions||Time (mins)||Difficulty||Cut Off|
|Computer Programming||12||15||Hard||75 percentile|
DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria(FAQ's)
What is the selection process of DXC technology?
DXC interviewers conduct 4 rounds to select the candidate.
One written and three face to face. Written Round Contains 4 sub sections-
- Computer Programming MCQ
- Automata Fix
- Writex Pro
How many years of Gap are eligible in DXC technology?
Not more than 1 year. Aspirants have more than 1 year of gap won’t be eligible for the drive.
Do they change their selection criteria every year?
Yes, DXC technology is very dynamic with their selection process. They keep on implementing new things in their selection process.
Does DXC Technology hire through on campus?
Yes they do sometimes. DXC hires student through both On campus as well as Off Campus process.