Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Introduction to C Plus Plus (C++)
Basics of C++
- C was launched in 1972
- Created by Bjarne Stroustrup, the launched C++ in 1979.
- C was a procedural language i.e. it didn’t have the concept of classes and objects.
- C++ was made to cover this and additional functionalities of Object Oriented Programming were added.
- C++ is an expanded version of C
- Bjarne Stroustrup Developed C++ in 1979, at AT&T Labs in USA
- C++ features –
- Object Oriented
- Case Sensitive
- Any C program is basically C++ program also since C++ is a superset of C and any compiler that supports C++ will also support C
We will discuss the following things in details in their individual posts, for now, you must know C++ supports the following –
- Data Hiding
The following four are considered to be building the block of an object-oriented language like C++ – Encapsulation, Data hiding, Inheritance, Polymorphism.