TCS NQT 2023 Application Link
TCS NQT 2023 Application Link
TCS National Qualifier Test 2023 is a PAN India Drive beginning with an Online Test followed up by interview rounds. The application link for TCS NQT has been provided below. Students do not have to search here and there.
PrepInsta provides you the link of TCS NQT application form. You can visit the link and register for TCS NQT exam.
- There will be no negative marking.
- TCS NQT is non- adaptive this year
- You will not get any extra rough paper in the exam as a calculator and Rough Paper will be available on your Desktop Screen. You are not allowed to move your eyes down while giving the examination.
TCS NQT Application Link 2023
TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Criteria:- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study.
Student with any degree and specialization.
- Batch:- Year of Passing 2023
- Backlog Criteria:- 1 Active Backlog is allowed time of appearing for the Exam.
- Percentage Criteria:- 60% throughout in X / XII / UG / Diploma / PG.
- Eligible Streams:-
- UG / PG – All Streams
- Education gap:- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Experience Criterion:- Only 2023 batch students can apply in this drive.
- Age Limit:- Minimum age is 18 while maximum age is 28
|TCS NQT Exam
|Qualification||UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year|
|Package||3.3 LPA to 7.3 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Note:- If you find any difficulty and other information about how to fill the application form of TCS NOT then please click on the below button
TCS NQT Prime Video and Prime Mock
- 91% of PrepInsta prime course students get selected in TCS NQT
- Prime Mock Access is included with prime Video course.
- Interview and Resume Preparation included with prime subscription
- 91% of PrepInsta prime course learners clear TCS NQT exam.
- All the mock test based on TCS NQT paper.
- Detailed Analytics and Smart Dashboard
Additional Information (FAQ's)
How many rounds are there in TCS NQT?
According to TCS, there are a total of 2 rounds in TCS NQT:
- Online Contest
- Part A- Foundation Section
- Part B- Advanced Section
- Interview Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Is it necessary to register for TCS NQT to get placed in Ninja or Digital?
Yes, TCS NQT is the foundational exam for both the job profiles (Ninja and Digital). Students will have to sit for the TCS NQT Exam to take part in the Hirings. Though you can also get through with CodeVita, but TCS NQT is the only way to get placed in TCS if you choose to go with Online Assessment.
While registering on Next Step, what should I select – IT or BPS?
If you are student from the IT Branch and want to get placed in TCS, you will have to choose IT and not BPS to register for TCS NQT.
How do i know that my application is successful for the TCS NQT drive?
Once you have submitted the application form, you can check your application status from the dashboard. Go to “Track my Application” and there you can see the status as “Applied for drive”.
TCS doesn’t send any confirmation mail or text after you have submitted the form. You need to track it yourself.
The grading system in my college is CGPA but while applying it is asking for marks in percentage, what should I do then?
You don’t have to worry. In this scenario, you can easily convert the CGPA score into percentage by using any tool and then fill in the details on the form. Once done, you can proceed with the application.
When will I know about the dates of the exam and results?
Exam will be conducted on 15th August 2022, and process of the exam will be mailed to your prior to the examination day by TCS.
I don’t know how to use the TCS NQT system. How will I appear for the exam?
You needn’t worry TCS will take care of that. In the exam mail that consists the information about the dates and registration, you will also have the step by step process mentioned as to how you appear for the exam.