Infosys DSE and SP Recruitment Process 2022
Infosys DSE and SP
Recruitment Process 2022
Infosys Recruitment Process 2022 has been changed for these two profiles:
- Digital Specialist Engineer –5 LPA
- Specialist programmer – 8 LPA
NOTE:- Infosys Recruitment Process 2022 is different for System Engineer Role.
To know about the recruitment process of System,
**IMP Points to Remember**
- Candidates who have registered for the Infosys exam will appear for Infosys online test on the confirmed date and Time.
- The candidate will receive a link and one-time password from the Infosys Talent Acquisition team.
Infosys Recruitment Pattern 2022
- Online Test
- Virtual Interview
About Infosys Test Pattern 2022 for DSE and SP Roles
|Eligible Stream||B.E/B.Tech, M. Tech and M.sc graduates in Computer Science/Information Technology|
|Backlog||No active Backlog|
|Percentage Criteria||65% or 6.5 cgpa or above in Xth, XIIth and Graduation|
Infosys Recruitment Test Details for DSE and SP Roles
- There will 3 Coding questions of different difficulty levels in the Online Test.
- The test will have a sectional cut-off as well as a total cut-off.
- Easy – Simple questions that can be solved by basic application of aptitude, algorithm and data structures
- Medium – Usually a question based on a Greedy algorithm
- Hard – Usually a question based on Dynamic Programming
- Programming languages Allowed:
|Online Test||Coding Test|
|No of Ques||3 Questions|
|Types of Ques||1 Easy + 1 Medium + 1 Hard|
Infosys Recruitment Process Topics:(DSE and SP)
Infosys Coding questions 2021 will be asked in exam from below subjects:
- Data Structures
Data Structures is the important subject if you want to clear this exam as a
Infosys Recruitment Process System Specification
You must login within 15 minutes of the start of the test slot time as the login window will remain open only for 15 minutes once the test time begins.
- Taking the test on a mobile or a tablet is not recommended
i3 Core processor or higher.
- 4GB RAM
- Functional webcam
- Google Chrome browser version 70 or above with disabled pop-up blocker.
- Taking the test on any other web browser is not recommended
- The information below is asked very very frequently in Interviews so remember the information below –
- Founder: N R Narayan Murthy, Nandan Nilekani
- CEO: Salil Parekh
- Founded: 1981
Additional Information (FAQ's)
Is Infosys Online Test same for SE, DSE and SP Role?
No, the recruitment process is different for all the profiles. As DSE and SP profile has a Online Coding Test only but for SE profile, there are 3-4 sections in Online Test.
For System Engineer Role the recruitment process is different. Visit our Infosys Placement Papers for SE:
For SP and DSE the recruitment process is same. Visit our Infosys Placement Papers for SP and DSE:
Is there any registration fee?
No, there is no registration fee for participation. Infosys does not charge any fee at any stage of the competition.