Infosys HR Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
Infosys rules out a lot of people in the HR round, unlike many companies where if you clear the technical round 95% probability is that you’re selected.
But, not in infosys, they rule about 30-40% people in the HR round.
On this dashboard you will find the most asked HR interview Questions asked in Infosys.
Note that most of the websites have put Random HR Questions, here you will only find actual questions asked by Infosys HR’s
Here are most asked Infosys HR Interview Questions asked in HR Round.
We conducted Data analysis of 200 interviews experience from students and collected most asked questions in HR Round of Infosys by students here are the Facts –
HR Interview Questions for Freshers in Infosys
|HR Questions asked in Infosys Interview||No of Times asked by HR||Intent of asking||Repetition Chances|
|Tell me about yourself||176||Start the conversation with Student||88%|
|Tell me your strengths and weakness||102||To know best things about you||51|
|Do you have plans for higher studies||141||To check if you will leave company within 2-3 years||70%|
|Are you comfortable working in night shifts||85||To check timing adjustment||42%|
|Do you have any questions for us||191||You must ask questions at the end it shows that you are enthusiastic rather than lethargic and boring||95%|
- My first question was tell me about yourself?
- Are you fine with working in night shifts?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to join Infosys?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself as a leader?
- What makes you angry?
- Are you open to take risks? or Do you like experimenting?
- What are your future goals?
- Tell me about your short term and long-term goals.
- What motivates you?
- What are your hobbies? or
- What are you passionate about?
- Are you preparing for MBA exams ?
- Tell me about yourself family background?
- Tell me your strengths which can also be your weakness?
- Why did you take this project?
- Why do you think should we take you for this job?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- Do you know anyone who works with this company?
- Are you a team player?
- Most jobs are not meant to be handled alone. Not unless you mime. Yes is always a safe response. But you don’t need to stop there. You can articulate a response showing that you recognize the importance of team work in an office. Much like the team events you have been a part of until then. No cooperation means no result. Sing to them if you have to.
- Which courses have you enjoyed the most? The least? Why?
- Did you prepare for the interview? What did you prepare? (Question will be asked from What you prepared)?
- How do you expect a mechanical engineering graduate can learn and work in a software company?
- Why did you Select IT?
- What would u be if not an IT engineer?
- Are you ready to relocate?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- To answer this question you can say something like, I know that attraction of money but at this point in time growth is more important for me. In such a situation, I’ll discuss the growth opportunities with my manager and analyse the situation. If I see a growth potential in the same company, I will continue to work. However, if I don’t see any further growth, I’ll humbly inform him about my decision to move on.
- How do you feel about working weekends and night shifts?
- Are you reliable? or Can I trust you with responsibilities?
- What are the three things that are most important for you in a job?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- If you won a Rs.10-crore lottery, would you still work?
- Give me an example of your creativity. What makes you happy?
- How do you work under pressure? Can you handle the pressure?
- Do you want to ask us something about the company?
- Prepare a very good resume and have a review with someone if possible.
- Have all the other docs\marksheet with you (as you have to enter the each and every semester marks before your written test)
- Dress up well, a good formal dress, with fully trimmed, nicely combed (as everyone expect that)
- Be Confident, Clear and Loud in the HR round (Don’t confuse them\Don’t make them to ask you for your answers once again)
- Have a firm handshake with the HR
- Greet the HR with the Smile
- Say Thank you while leaving if the HR appreciates you at anytime
- Have faith in God as everything is possible in this world