Puzzle on Tic-Tac-Toe
A game of Tic-Tac-Toe puzzle is being played between two players, and after six moves, the game is in the below state.
Objective – Are you able to respond to the following questions?
- Who do you think will win the game, O or X?
- What was the sixth mark, and where did it fall?
NOTE – Assume that both players are capable of reasoning.
Solution for the Game
The game of Tic-Tac-Toe Puzzle will be won by O. In square 9, the sixth mark was an X.
- For both X and O, the 7th mark must be placed in square 5, which is the win situation.
- As a result, the 6th mark must be placed in a line that already has two opponents’ marks.
- There were two options for the 6th mark: O in square 7 or X in square 9.
- Given that both players are educated, the 6th mark in square 7 could not be O.
- Instead, he would have won if he had put O in square 5.
- As a result, the sixth mark must be an X in square 9.
- The seventh grade will be an O.
- As a result, O wins the Tic-Tac-Toe Puzzle.