TCS NQT FAQ's
It is on 03rd 04th August, 2019.
Interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID. Interviews are likely to begin form August 9th onwards.
The TCS NQT 2020 is a 90 minutes test. It comprises of 4 sections: English, Quantitative Aptitude, Programming Concepts & Coding.
Your candidature for TCS NQT of 2020 will be considered only after completing the below mentioned steps:
- Successful Registration of Application Form.
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form in Next Step.
- Clicking on ‘Apply For Drive’
You don’t need to register again, please ensure you fill the Application Form & Click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Yes, please logon to https://nextstep.tcs.com and make necessary changes.
You can edit the details by clicking “Edit Application form” and updating the required details.
Only 1 profile needs to be created per candidate. Duplicate profile should not be created. You will need to write to [email protected] for deletion of your duplicate profile.
Please note you need to enter minimum 8 months upto maximum 16 months in your X (10th) std Course duration details.
- Successful Registration & filling the Application form in https://nextstep.tcs.com Clicking on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Only Short listed candidates who meet the TCS Eligibility criteria will receive hall tickets
- Hall tickets will be sent out after the Last date of Registration for the TCS NQT.
An E-Mail will be sent to your registered E-Mail id.
Once your Hall Ticket is generated, please check your Hall Ticket for the documents you need to carry for the TCS NQT.
Please refer to the Hall Ticket for the Reporting time and place for the TCS NQT.
No, interviews will not be conducted on the day of the TCS NQT. If you clear the TCS NQT, details of the Interview schedule will be sent to you on your registered email id.
No, you cannot change the timing of the test. You will have to report at the time mentioned in your Hall Ticket.
Yes, You can change the details of the Test City, Please click on ‘Update Drive Details’ to change. You can change the Test City till the last day of the application.
The date of the TCS NQT cannot be changed.
The Results of the TCS NQT will be sent by email to your registered email id.
Certainly not. TCS, at any stage of the hiring process, does not charge its candidates.
If you have wrongly created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile under ‘IT’ once again using your alternate Email ID. Once done, please write to [email protected] to get your earlier profile deleted.
If you are not able to edit the Full time/Part time course in the Application form, you will need to create your profile once again using your alternate Email ID. Once done, please write to [email protected] to get your earlier profile deleted.
Kindly note that we have a stringent eligibility criteria and a robust selection process. At every level of our recruitment process our focus is to ensure quality hiring.
We assure you that the TCS Selection process conducted for the TCS NQT is in line with our recruitment guidelines and policies. Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers. Please note that,
TCS DOES NOT:
- Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on. Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
- Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS NQT hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf.