TCS Ninja email Writing Questions and Answers
Email Writing Questions for TCS Ninja
Find all the previously asked TCS Ninja Questions and Answers below –
Buy soon price is going to increase tomorrow
Get all the questions asked Today in TCS here –
- Email Writing question – 1
- Email Writing question – 2
- Email Writing question – 3
- Email Writing question – 4
- Email Writing question – 5
- Email Writing question – 6
- Email Writing question – 7
- Email Writing question – 8
- Email Writing question – 9
- Email Writing question – 10
- Email Writing question – 11
- Email Writing question – 12
- Email Writing question – 13
- Email Writing question – 14
- Email Writing question – 15
- Email Writing question – 16
- Email Writing question – 17
- Email Writing question – 18
- Email Writing question – 19
- Email Writing question – 20
- Email Writing question – 21
- Email Writing question – 22
- Email Writing question – 23
- Email Writing question – 24
- Email Writing question – 25
- Email Writing question- 1
- Email Writing question-2
- Email Writing question-3
- Email Writing question-4
- Email Writing question-5
- Email Writing question-6
- Email Writing question-7
- Email Writing question-8
- Email Writing question-9
- Email Writing question-10
- Email Writing question-11
- Email Writing question-12
- Email Writing question-13
- Email Writing question-14
- Email Writing question-15
- Email Writing question-16
- Email Writing question-17
- Email Writing question-18
- Email Writing question-19
- Email Writing question-20
- Email Writing question-21
- Email Writing question-22
- Email Writing question-23
- Email Writing question-24
- Email Writing question-25
TCS Ninja email Writing Questions
TCS Ninja Tips and Tricks to score most in this section
- Making errors in spelling can be the worst thing that you could do.
- If you’re not sure about the spelling use an alternate word that is synonym of the word that you’re trying to use
- Using fancy words doesn’t award you more marks. Keep email simple
- Use all the words provided to you in the hint, if you don’t use a given word then you will not be awarded some marks
- Sometimes we make mistakes while typing like in your mind you’re typing “make”, but due to typing fast you write “mkae”, i.e. interchange k and a
- Salutations are the most important thing for TCS Ninja. Avoid using dear and others use regards, thanks, etc
- There are marks for salutations
- Make note that many times in the question name of the person will already be provided to his name rather than your own.
TCS Ninja Email Writing Questions and Answers Analysis
|TCS Ninja Email Writing Questions and Answers Facts||Repetition Chance||Toughness of Question|
|email to Off shore Company||20%||Medium|
|email to society officer, government||20%||Medium|
1. Use all the phrases given
2. Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated
3. Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
4. Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard english.
5. you can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
You are Joy, a part of corporate communication team in your company. The working time period is revised as 8:30 am to 5:00pm. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 80 words to the employees in your company informing the same.
by 30 minutes to avoid traffic – effect from next week – lunch duration – revised working time – reduced by 10 minutes –
free breakfast – office will start earlier – till the end of rainy season – will be in effect
The reporting time has been reduced by 30 minutes to avoid traffic. This will be in effect from next week. The lunch duration has also been reduced by 10 minutes. The revised working time is from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will get free breakfast. The office will start earlier till the end of rainy season. This schedule will be in effect from next week.
Thanks and regards,
As a former student, write an email to your professor, Mr.Matt, thanking her for teaching and guidance that contributed to your overall development.Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 80 words Sign the email as peter.
Successful – Placed – grateful – help – advice – grooming – values – shaping my future – sincere – professional
I am very happy to tell you that I got successful in the recently conducted campus placement drive at my college. I am placed with TCS. I am extremely grateful for your help regarding my preparation. More over your advice regarding personality development helped for my personal grooming. In addition to that, your style of teaching inculcates not only those skills related to professional success but also for developing values which I believe helps for shaping my career. Once again I would like to thanks for your sincere and professional help.
with warm regards
Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 80 words to your parents describing the experience related to your first campus interview, sign the email as Navin.
80 minutes – tensed – formal shirt – negative marking – polish – write a program – early in the morning – written test – four member panel – explain – offer – very happy
Today I am very happy. I got placed. I woke up early in the morning, wore formal shirt and got my shoes from polish. The written test lasted for 80 minutes. There was negative marking also. I was very tensed. After a while, they called me for interview. There was a four member panel. They asked me to write a program and explain. I wrote the program and explained. Finally, I got the offer letter.
As your company is doing good business and expanding, your company is relocating its office to a new address. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 80 words to your customer informing the change in address, sign the email as Roy.
near outer ring road – shifting to – bigger office space – November 10 – change in telephone number – new address is provided below – fourth floor – Cesina Business
We are happy to inform that we are shifting to a new office from November 10. This is near outer ring road. There is change in telephone number also. This is indeed a sign of our growing Business and relationship. The requirement of bigger office space was felt since a long time.
Our new address is provided below –
International Tech Park – 560066
Thanks and regards,
As a recent buyer of their car, write an email to the Manager of Smart Automative company, Mr.Ahmed, regarding the poor quality of service facility available in the city. Sign the email as Chopra.Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 80 words.
very few – service centers – complaints – pending problems – maintenance – cost – time – delivery – increase – customer satisfaction
Dear Mr. Ahmed
I recently bought Fiat palio from “Sridhar Fiat show room” in Nagole. Recently I faced small problem with car AC and bought the car for maintenance. But to my utter surprise, the showroom staff told me that service is not available in their showroom and they asked me to take the car to near by service center. I found that there are very few service centers available compared to sales showrooms, and there are many complaints regarding this. This in turn is causing many pending problems and increased maintenance cost, time and delivery time. I would like to suggest you that if more service centers are opened in the city, customer satisfaction also goes up which finally converts into more sales.
Thanks and Regards
- Name: Ranga Reddy
- Branch: ECE
- College: Guru Nanak Institute of Technology
- Type of Interview: on-Campus
I had registered myself for the on-campus TCS Ninja interview on nextstep.tcs.com and was asked to appear for the first round on 2th Sep 2017. I knew this round was crucial and so thoroughly prepared myself for this round. On the day of my first round, I reached the placement office well in advance and relaxed before attempting the first round.
- Written Round:
The written round was divided into four sections. We were given a total of 90 minutes to complete all the four rounds. Negative marketing was there in the first two rounds and no negative marketing for the rest of the sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude section comprised of questions on Averages, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Percentages, Ratios, Number System, and much more. I felt all the problems were easy to do as I had already studied them using PrepInsta. It is a site that my seniors had suggested me so that I could prepare myself. In fact, the pattern of questions that I had studied were almost same as it is from PrepInsta.
- Programming Language Efficiency section consisted of MCQs that were based on basic programming concepts. I was able to solve a few of them.
- Coding Test section comprises of coding questions on Real Time programming. Being an ECE student, I had minimal knowledge in this section, but I gave my best based on what I had learned from PrepInsta and some of the books provided by my friends in the computer science department.
- English test was the easiest for me.”
Overall the level of the paper was moderate. I was 70% sure that I would make it through the first round.
- Personal Interview
Going forward, I came to know that my next round will be held on 13th Sep, which was a few days after the online test. On the day of the interview, I was very nervous. I was eagerly waiting for my turn. When my turn came, and I entered the cabin, I found that there were three interviewers were seated, two middle-aged men and a female.
- Technical Round:
I greeted the interviewers and shared my resume with them. One of them started asking me technical questions. The first question was “What is the difference between Microprocessor and Microcontroller”? to which I gave him the definition followed by practical examples and answered them correctly. Later, he asked me to write twoalgorithms for swapping two numbers: one with temporary variable and another without. In the meantime, the third interviewer got up from his place and left the interview. According to me, I appeared well for both the technical questions.
When the questions were asked, I answered them confidently. I can say that the TR round was overall good from my point of view.
- Managerial Round
As soon as I gave my answers to technical questions, the second interviewer asked me to explain myself. The questions were lengthy yet straightforward. It took me two to three minutes to complete my answer. While answering this question, I tried to mention all my strengths and how my skills will benefit the company in the long run.
Moving forward, he asked me a few more questions such as:
- What is my favorite subject in B.Tech?
- What was your role in a final year project
- What did you do for last six months?
- Why do you wish to join TCS?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?”
- Are you are comfortable relocating to any other city in India
- Your favorite subject in B. Tech
I tried to give the best answer. And, now I am expecting for the overall outcome.
Whatever be the result, I have gained good experience from the interview and have learned that apart from sound knowledge one needs to have a reasonable confidence and excellent presentation skills. Also, formal attire is a must to make a good impression.