TCS email Writing Question 7
As your company is doing good business and expanding, your company is relocating it’s office to a new address. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words to your customer informing the change in address.
near outer ring road – shifting to – bigger office space – November 10-change in telephone number – new address is provided below-fourth floor – Cessna Business Park.
We are happy to announce that we are moving out to much spacious office from November 10th onwards. It is indeed a great sign of our ever growing business & our increasing clientele.
Hence, for a better productivity result, our management has taken a decision of increasing the team size & allocate us a much more spacious facility with all the modern state of art amenities.
Our new abode will be Fourth Floor, Cessna Business Park, Near Outer Ring Road, Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad etc.,
Please also make a note of new board line number (reception number)-xxx-xxxxxxxx. Lets us all make the most use of the resources available in the said new office to serve our clients
Thanks & Regards
Other TCS email Writing Questions
- email Writing in TCS Question 1
- email Writing in TCS Question 2
- email Writing in TCS Question 3
- email Writing in TCS Questions 4
- email Writing in TCS Questions 5
- email Writing in TCS Questions 6
- email Writing for TCS Question 7
- email Writing for TCS Question 8
- email Writing in TCS Question 9
- email Writing in TCS Question 10
- email Writing in TCS Question 11
- email Writing in TCSQuestion 12