Wipro WILP Recruitment Process 2022
Wipro WILP Recruiment Process for Freshers
Wipro WILP -Work Integrated Learning Program is a platform provided to the BSC and BCA students to make their career in IT Industry. Here on this page you will get the detailed information about the Recruitment Process of Wipro WILP for the year 2022.
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- First Year: 15,488
- Second Year: 17,553
- Third Year: 19,618
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Wipro WILP Recruitment Process Steps
Step 1- Pre presentation Talk
Firstly, there will be a pre-presentation talk where the HR round of Wipro WILP will talk about various things about Wipro WILP.
The HR of Wipro WILP will talk about the following points
- About Wipro WILP
- Growth Opportunities
- Q and A Session
Step 2- Online Test
Online test pattern
- Logical Reasoning
- Number of Questions:- 60(20 question each)
- Time Limit- 60 min (20 min each)
4.Written Communication Test
- Number of Questions:- 1
- Time Limit- 20 min
Wipro WILP Quants Recruitment Process
- Basic Mathematics
- LCM & HCF
- Numbers, decimal fractions and power
- Applied Mathematics
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Engineering Mathematics
- Permutation and Combinations
Wipro WILP Logical Reasoning Recruitment Process
- Deductive Reasoning
- Coding deductive logic
- Blood Relation
- Directional Sense
- Objective Reasoning
- Selection decision tables
- Inductive reasoning
- Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
- Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
- Abductive Reasoning
- Logical word sequence
- Data sufficiency
Wipro WILP Verbal Recruitment Process
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Improvement & Construction
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Tenses & Articles
- Preposition & Conjunctions
- Speech & Voices
- Reading Comprehension
- Inferential and Literal Comprehension
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Comprehension ordering
Wipro WILP Wirtten Communication Recruitment Process
There is no Syllabus for Essay Writing but you can find previous year Essay Writing Topics asked in Wipro WILP on our Wipro WILP Essay Writing Dashboard.
Additional Information of Wipro WILP
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics.
- Year of Passing : 2022
- Education should be regular full time in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, if have a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the month of December 2020, January 2021, February 2021, or March 2021 are not eligible.
Wipro WILP Recruitment Process 2023 (Direct)
- Online Round for Exam
- Verbal – 20 Questions
- Logical – 20 questions
- Quants – 20 Questions
- Essay Writing Test – 1 Question
Followed by Technical and HR Round.
NOTE- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What is the Recruitment Process of Wipro WILP 2022?
The Recruitment Process of Wipro WILP is in following steps:
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
How many questions will be there in Wipro WILP RecruimtmentExam?
Ans. There are a total of 61 questions comprising of Aptitude, Logical and Verbal, 20 questions each and 1 written communication test. All the sections are of 20 minutes each.