WIPRO WILP Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility Criteria For Wipro WILP 2022
Wipro WILP Eligibility Criteria For Freshers
To get detailed knowledge about Wipro WILP 2022 go through this page.
Wipro WILP Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2022
|Qualifications||BSC and BCA|
|Backlog||No active Backlog|
|Education Gap||Maximum of 3 years|
Wipro WILP Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% in both 10th and 12th standards and a minimum of 60% or 6.0 GPA in their graduation.
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc.
- Education should be regular full time in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, if have a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the month of December 2020, January 2021, February 2021, or March 2021 are not eligible.
- It is mandatory that the students must have studied Core Mathematics as a core Subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Branch of Study:
- Computer Science,
- Information Technology,
- Electronics, and Physics.
WILP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Wipro WILP contains 4 sections in their Written Exam. Thes sections are mentioned below.
- Written Communication Test
See the table to get detailed information about the Wipro WILP written test pattern
|Wipro WILP Syllabus||No. Of Questions||Time||Difficulty|
|Written Communication Test||1||20 mins||Hard|
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What is the selection process of Wipro WILP
Wipro WILP interviewers conduct 4 rounds to select the candidate.
- Online Round for Exam
- Verbal – 20 Questions
- Logical – 20 questions
- Quants – 20 Questions
- Essay Writing Test – 1 Question
And then Technical and HR Round.
I have 1 year Gap in my study between 10th and Graduation. Am I eligible for the Wipro WILP?
Yes you are eligible for Wipro WILP. Aspirants have more than 3 year of gap won’t be eligible for the drive.
How Should I start preparation for Wipro WILP?
First of all you need to check the updated syllabus of Wipro WILP. Go through Wipro WILP main dashboard there you will get all the updated information of Wipro WILP. On the main dashboard you will also get practice question. Click on the button below.