Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Zoho Eligibility Criteria 2020 – 2021
Zoho eligibility Criteria 2020 – 2021 (Updated)
Zoho eligibility criteria 2020 – 2021 is obtainable on our website. You can access the complete details about eligibility criteria and selection criteria down on this page. The relevant information regarding the eligibility criteria, academic criteria, selection process, and the documents is tabulated and documented below for your reference.
Wanna know how to go about the registration process for Zoho 2020-21? The button’s all here for you!
Zoho 2020 -2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Eligibility Criteria||ZOHO 2020 – 2021|
|Degree||BE / B.Tech|
|Skill Set||C, C++, C# & JAVA|
|Gap||A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or in between semesters of graduation.|
|Backlog||Students from any stream/department (UG/PG) even with Backlogs can appear for the recruitment drive.|
|Cut – Off||No Percentage criteria. ( Selection on the basis of performance in Assessment)|
|Salary||4.5 to 6.5 LPA|
Zoho Eligibility Criteria 2020 - 21
College Qualification Required:
- All Engineering Branches are available
Eligible Passing Year:
Salary for Freshers:
- 4.5 to 65 LPA
Other Important Criteria:
- There is no strict rule regarding the backlogs. You can apply for the exam even with a backlog.
- The education gap should be of maximum 1 years,if any, is allowed between 12th and graduation.
- Candidates who have participated in any Zoho Interview process in the last 6 Months are not eligible.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
Skill Set Required:
- Have a keen interest in Programming.
- Brilliant Verbal and Communication skill.
- 24*5 shifts with outstanding customer handling skills.
- Have a knowledge of C, C++, C# & JAVA.
Documents to carry along during the Test:
A copy of the documents mentioned below is mandatory to be carried along:
- Updated Resume
- Passport Size Photograph
- One Original ID Proof
- Original Marksheet of X, XII and Graduation
Your selection will be based on the written test, so we advice you to practice from our sample Question Papers from our Zoho Dashboard.
Zoho 2020 - 21 Online Assessment Details
Your selection in Zoho solely depends on the results of your Written Exam. A total of 3 Rounds will be conducted including the Written test and Interview Rounds.
- This round of assessment will have 2 sections consisting a total of 25 Questions.
- Section A – Programming Test ( 15 Questions)
- Section B – Aptitude Test (10 Questions)
- If you pass the written test, you’ll go ahead for the Interview Rounds:
- Technical Interview Round
- HR Interview Round
Zoho Eligibility Criteria 2020 - 21
|Topics||No of Questions||Difficulty Level|
Zoho Eligibility Criteria Based FAQ's
- Is it mandatory to carry government ID Proof at the time of Zoho Interview?
Yes, it is mandatory to carry one original ID proof a the time of interview.
- What are the important skill set required for Zoho interview?
As an interviewee it is important have knowledge of all the possible content of the field you are applying for. The major skills that they look for is programming languages like C, C++, C# & Java.
- Can a student having backlog appear for the interview?
Yes absolutely, Zoho doesn’t have any strict policies for backlogs.
- What if someone misses the opportunity to give the interview?
In that case the candidate can apply again and can attend the interview.