How To Apply in TCS Smart Hiring for 2022?
Do you want to know “How to Apply for TCS Smart Hiring 2022?”
Find all the details below along with some common mistakes, as even little errors might result in disqualification from the Placement Exam, don’t worry, you’ve come to the correct spot. We have the most recent form with up-to-date information that can assist you with any questions you may have. For more information please check application link.
Here on this page we have explained each step in detailed so make sure you have opened this page in one tab while applying in TCS NQT.
|Registrations Starts on||10th October 2021|
|Registration Ends on||2nd November 2021|
|Hall Ticket||15th- 17th November 2021|
|Online Test||19th November 2021|
|Interview Starts on||Will be informed by mail|
Make sure you carefully observe and follow each and every step for How to Apply in TCS Smart Hiring for 2022? Because many students are rejected because they fill out the Application Form incorrectly. For additional details, please see our TCS Smart Hiring dashboard.
What will happen if I fill my Registration page wrong?
When filling out the TCS Smart Hiring Application form, make sure you don’t include any extraneous information because even a minor error might have a significant influence on the Hall Ticket.
Even if you submit all of the information required and in the correct order, the TCS System may not recognize you and you will not obtain your Hall Ticket.
- There will be no negative marking.
- TCS Smart Hiring Test is adaptive this year
TCS Smart Hiring Application Form 2022
Before filling the form first you need to Login on the Page, even if you are logged in we will advice you to make a new profile. You can make the new profile by following steps:
- Get your Self Register on TCS Smart Hiring 2022 Portal for the upcoming exam.
- Choose IT instead of BPS
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
- After confirming the OTP you will see a pop-up like above stating your name, email-id and Mobile number.
- Then click on the confirm.
- Here on this page you will get your DTR number. Save that number for future reference.
- Now click on Continue.
- After Registration process, you will have to fill the TCS NQT form.
- After clicking on continue a popup will arise.
- Enter your password there and click on Submit button.
- Now click on the Start form filling button.
- After clicking on the start button this section will appear
- Here you will have to fill your personal details, make sure you fill it with exact information as in your ID card (passport, aadhar card etc)
- Fill your contact details and then click on save and continue.
- Once you fill the personal details move to next section.
- Here you will have to fill Academic and Experience details.
- Fill the Academic details such as UG or PG marks, 10th, 12th marks.
- And then fill the declaration part and click on I Agree button to continue.
- After Academic details ypu will have to fill your Other Details.
- These includes language, scholarships and CV.
- Now it is the last part of form. Here you will fill the declaration part.
- After filling all the details click on the Submit Application form.
- After filling the form this popup will come.
- After clicking on yes you will have to select test mode.
- You will have to choose between In-center and remote.
- A final popup will appear and your form status will change to Applied.
Ques: What documents are required for TCS selection process?
At the time of the interview and while joining, you must have all of your Xth, XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), UG/PG academic marksheets (till the last semester) and degree certificates readily available (if you are selected).
Ques: How will I know about my test schedule/test related information?
TCS iON will convey test-related information to you.