TCS Digital Technical Interview Questions
TCS Digital Technical Interview Questions and Answers 2023
The interviewer will generally ask questions about programming (C, JAVA, Python, C++), OOPS concepts, DBMS, DSA, Operating Systems, and recent technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, and so on.
This page contains recent technical questions from TCS Digital technical interviews.
Top 20 TCS Digital Technical Interview Questions
Question 1: What is AI and ML?
- The concept of artificial intelligence is the creation of intelligent machines that are smart.
- Machine Learning is a subset of artificial intelligence that assists in the development of AI-powered applications.
Question 2:- What is a Static variable?
A static Variable is an access specifier. Static variables don’t change their values while the application is running.
Question 3: What do you mean by the term “Augmented Reality (AR)”?
A group of technologies that combine computer-generated content with the viewer’s natural senses are collectively referred to as augmented reality (AR).
Questions 4: What is atomicity?
A simple definition of an atomic transaction is that it only takes place if it can be finished and fulfill its goal. The “all or nothing rule” is another name for the atomicity property, which states that no transactions can be partial.
Question 5: What is Normalization?
Normalization is a data-organization technique used in databases. It’s crucial to normalize a database to reduce redundancy (duplicate data) and make sure only relevant data is kept in each table. Additionally, it stops any problems brought on by updates, removals, and other database adjustments.
Question 6: What is Dynamic programming?
Dynamic programming is a computer programming technique that facilitates the effective resolution of a class of problems with overlapping subproblems and optimal substructure properties.
Question 7: What are some of the top companies that provide cloud services?
Some top companies that provide cloud services are:
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure.
- Google Cloud Platform.
Question 8: What do you mean by deep learning
Deep Learning is a branch of machine learning that trains models using massive amounts of data and complex methods.
Questions 9: What are the different applications of deep learning?
- Automatic speech recognition applications
- Image identification
- Management of customer relationships
- Mobile marketing
- Image retouching
Question 10: What has contributed to the growing importance of Artificial Intelligence?
- AI efficiently examines the vast majority of the data.
- AI promotes the use of intelligence over ignorance.
- AI is quite accurate.
- AI advances by learning new algorithms, so it never becomes outdated.
Question 11: What is a pointer?
Pointer is the name of a variable that keeps track of the address of a value that is kept in memory.
Question 12: What are the different advantages of DBMS?
The following is a list of a number of benefits of database management systems:
- Enhanced data protection.
- Improved data merging
- Minimal inconsistent data.
- Improved access to data.
- More effective decision-making
- Increased productivity of end users.
Question 13: What are the Cloud Service Models?
- Infrastructure as a service
- (IaaS) Platform as a service
- (PaaS) Software as a service (SaaS)
Question 14: What is 360° Content?
- With the abundance of 360° cameras currently available, 360° content may be simply made. In most cases, this is a two-step process in which an image is captured from various angles using different cameras or lenses, and then the individual images are stitched together to generate a single image that can be projected into a 360° area. The difficulties in shooting and stitching 360° video will be covered in a subsequent article.
- 360° multimedia uses pre-rendered computer-generated images or even “live” footage. It may be of sporting events, auto trips, drone videos, and a lot more.
Question 15: Explain memory allocation in C.
In C, there are three methods for allocating memory. They are as follows:
- Calloc() allocates memory and sets this memory block’s initial value to 0. A pointer to the memory block is returned.
- The malloc() function allocates memory space and returns a void pointer.
- Free() releases memory that has been allocated.
Question 16: What is Throwable class?
The superclass of all mistakes and exceptions is called the Throwable class. Only objects that are instances of this class can be thrown by the Java Virtual Machine or the Java throw command (or one of its subclasses).
Question 17: What are the applications of Augmented Reality?
The applications of Augmented Reality are:
- Advertising Media
- Interior Design
Question 18: What do you mean by cloud computing?
Cloud computing is the technique of offering on-demand services via the internet on a charge basis. It enables you to handle your data in a cost-effective manner as opposed to handling files and services on a local device.
Question 19: What are the four different storage classes available in C?
Four storage classes available in C languages are:
Question 20: What do you mean by macros?
The value of a macro can be changed by a preprocessor directive known as a macro.