Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
TCS Digital Coding Test Questions
Coding Round for TCS Digital 2020
There is only 1 ques in exam from this section which you have to complete in 55 mins.
This is one of the important round of the TCS Digital Exam which requires in depth knowledge of Programming Concept.
- For Grade A colleges along with Advanced Coding, Command line Coding is also there.
- For Cream and Premium colleges advanced coding is also there.
Visit the Command line programming Theory page here to learn the coding first.
- TCS Digital Coding Questions – 1
- TCS Digital Coding Questions – 2
- TCS Digital Command Line Arguments – Fibonacci Series
- TCS Digital Command Line Program to Swap two numbers
- TCS Digital String Reversal Using Command Line Programming
- Greatest of Two Numbers using CLP
- LCM of Two Number using CLP
- Average of Two Numbers
- Sum of Digits of a number
- Binary to Decimal
- Decimal to Binary
- Factorial of a Number
- Square Root of Prime Number
- Square Root without sqrt.h
- Armstrong Number
- Reverse Digits of a Number
- Odd Even Number
- Binary to Octal
- Decimal to Octal
- Check Leap Year
- Area of Circle
- Area of Triangle
- Checking Palindrome (Number)
- Checking Palindrome (String) (asked 91 Times)
- Checking Prime or Not