Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Mphasis Eligibility Criteria 2021 For Freshers
Mphasis Eligibility Criteria 2021
Updated Eligibility Criteria of Mphasis 2021
Mphasis Eligibility Criteria 2021 is given here on this page. There are few modifications in the Mphasis Eligibility Criteria For Freshers, and all the updates and modifications are mentioned here on this page.
Go through the page in detailed to have a more clear idea about Eligibility criteria of Mphasis.
- Percentage Criteria: 60 percent or 6.3 CGPA
- Year of Passing: 2021 Batch
- Batch: BE/BTech/MCA graduates from Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics
and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
Click on the button below to know more about Mphasis Recruitment Process.
Mphasis Eligibility Criteria For Freshers
Here on the given table below there is a collective analyzed Eligibility Criteria of various Companies. Go through the table to know more
|Mphasis Eligibility Criteria||Information|
|Qualification||Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/MCA|
|xth Marks||60% or above|
|XIIth Marks||60% or above|
|Graduation Marks||60% or 6.3 CGPA|
|Backlogs||No Active Backlog|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad|
Eligibility Criteria For Mphasis 2021
- Students from all the branches pursuing B.E/B. Tech is eligible.
- Minimum 60 percent or 6.3 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) on a scale of 10 is mandatory for students to participate in our hiring process
- Students must not have any active backlog(s) at the time of application to Mphasis or during onboarding
- Students are allowed a maximum of one-year gap in education
- Students applying in Mphasis must be Indian citizens
- Minimum 55% and above is considered for the Maharashtra students to participate in hiring process.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India(OCI) or Person of India Origin(PIO) card to work in India
- Must have basic computer programming skills
Mphasis Eligibility Criteria 2021: More Information
No of Rounds
- First Round – Aptitude Test (English grammar, Computer Programming, Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability)
- Second Round- Group Discussion Round
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Technical & HR)
About Mphasis: For over 25 years, Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to worldwide marquee customers, offering best-in-class experience in application development and maintenance, infrastructure services, and business process services. Mphasis has been fast and agile in integrating and developing specialty into its current array of services, allowing the business and its clients to be future-proofed.
Mphasis helps businesses re-imagine their digital future by combining cloud migration with cognitive technologies to update and power old systems for timeless computing. Mphasis helps businesses re-imagine their digital future by combining cloud migration with cognitive technologies to update and power old systems for timeless computing.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineers for our Applications Team.
- 2021 Batch BE/BTech/MCA graduates from Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and have a basic understanding of computer programming.
- Students must be adaptable in order to be assigned to any Mphasis site.
- Students must be adaptable in order to take on any technology and the work schedules that will be assigned to them for training and deployment.
Profile/Designation: Associate Software Engineer
CTC Details – Annual Compensation INR 400,000 (Rupees Four Lakhs Only) Per Annum.
Training agreement: Selected candidates must sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Mphasis Test Pattern and Eligibility Criteria
Mphasis Test Pattern is divided into Written Test followed by Interview :
- Written Test
- Aptitude Test
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Programming
In Mphasis Off Campus Drive which section should I prepare more or focus more upon?
You should focus upon all sections equally through the Computer Programming section will be the toughest. Go to our dashboard and prepare well for your Mphasis exam.
Where can I find Sample Papers for Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2021?
For Mphasis, there is no need to study from Sample Papers. You may use our Mphasis Dashboard to study straight from our Mphasis-specific practice questions and study resources.