No of Rounds
- First Round – Aptitude Test (English grammar, Computer Programming, Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability)
- Second Round- Group Discussion Round
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Technical & HR)
About Mphasis: For over 25 years, Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to worldwide marquee customers, offering best-in-class experience in application development and maintenance, infrastructure services, and business process services. Mphasis has been fast and agile in integrating and developing specialty into its current array of services, allowing the business and its clients to be future-proofed.
Mphasis helps businesses re-imagine their digital future by combining cloud migration with cognitive technologies to update and power old systems for timeless computing. Mphasis helps businesses re-imagine their digital future by combining cloud migration with cognitive technologies to update and power old systems for timeless computing.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineers for our Applications Team.
- 2022 Batch BE/B. Tech/MCA graduates from Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and have a basic understanding of computer programming.
- Students must be adaptable in order to be assigned to any Mphasis site.
- Students must be adaptable in order to take on any technology and the work schedules that will be assigned to them for training and deployment.
Profile/Designation: Associate Software Engineer
CTC Details – Annual Compensation INR 400,000 (Rupees Four Lakhs Only) Per Annum.
Training agreement: Selected candidates must sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee