Mindtree Eligibility Criteria 2022
Mindtree On Campus/Off Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022
Mindtree is one of the top recruiters in India in the field of Information Technology, therefore it is imperative for the aspirants to know the Mindtree eligibility criteria for freshers and experienced. Go through the entire page to know Mindtree Eligibility Criteria 2022 .
You will find all the basic details about eligibility and syllabus of Mindtree.
Mindtree Policies For Recruitment 2022
- If a candidate has attended an interview with Mindtree within the past 6 months from the date of new application then he/ she is not eligible to apply.
- If a candidate has been rejected by Mindtree in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for 6 months post the interview.
- If for some reason Mindtree rejects the candidate’s application, then the candidate is ineligible to apply.
- If for any reason a candidate, after applying in Mindtree, misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate holds the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
Detailed Analysis of Mindtree Eligibility Criteria 2022
Detailed analysis of Mindtree eligibility criteria for experienced and freshers 2022 is mentioned in the below table:
|Class 10th Percentage/CGPA||60% or 6.0 CGPA and Above|
|Class 12th & Diploma Percentage||60% and Above|
|College Graduation Percentage/CGPA||65% or 6.5 CGPA and Above|
|Year of Passing||2022|
|Maximum Gap Allowed||Maximum 2 years|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech / M.Tech, M.C.A|
|Graduation Type||Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India|
|Eligible Branches||Circuit Branches|
|Salary/Package||3 – 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Arrears or Backlogs||No pending Arrears/ Backlogs Allowed|
Mindtree Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
MindTree Detailed hiring process
MindTree hiring process:
Number of Round:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Mindtree Interview Process for Freshers 2022
After clearing Mindtree written exam you will have two interview i.e., Technical Interview and HR Interview.
- Your final year projects, subjects knowledge, coding knowledge, etc.
- Communication skills, personality, expressions, etc.
If you are looking for interview question and answer click on the button below:
Mindtree Eligibility Criteria FAQ's
Which branches are eligible for Mindtree ?
Only circuital branches like ECE, CSE, IT, EEE, Telecommunication etc, are eligible for Mindtree.
My percentage till 6th semester is 64.9 am i eligible?
No, you should have at least 65% in your graduation to eligible for Mindtree.
Are any backlog allowed for mindtree ?
No, standing backlog is not allowed for selection pattern of Mindtree.
I had attempted Mindtree drive last month am i eligible ?
No, if you have attempted the drive in past 6 months then you are not eligible.
Where can I find mindtree placement preparation material ?
Get over 150+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others