Intel is now known for Intel Placement Papers, and we are going to discuss everything that has been changed in this year exam.
Intel has changed its entire syllabus for 2024 hiring. We have updated this article based on the updated Intel Placement Papers with solutions 2024. They have removed various sections from their placement process, and have introduced some new sections, so make sure you go through this entire article.
||No. of Questions
Graduate Technical Trainee, Software Development Engineer, Software Developer & Software Engineer.
- B.E / B.TECH or M.E / M.TECH in Any Stream
- Minimum 60% in 1oth / 12th.
- Minimum 70% in Graduation / Post Graduation.
- Good knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals and Hardware Components of Computers.
- Good Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.