Wipro Recruitment Pattern 2019
Recruitment Pattern for Wipro 2018
Wipro had changed its recruitment pattern for 2018 freshers in May this year. On this page you will find the latest Wipro Recruitment Pattern for Freshers and also a big surprise for students preparing in the post is there.
- Salary yearly – Varies from college to college
- Range – 3 Lakhs – 3.5 LPA
- Special Salary – 6.5 LPA (Wipro Turbo)
- Salary in Training (monthly) – Rs. 21,550 (3 months)
Earlier Wipro salary was decided based on how you perform in the recruitment exam and it was –
- Bin 1 – Topper (3.25LPA)
- Bin 2 – Average (3.15LPA)
- Bin 3 – Low Average (3.00LPA)
Wipro Recruitment Pattern for Freshers 2018
There are three different recruitment Pattern for Wipro we will discuss on this page –
- On Campus
- Off Campus direct
- Off Campus AMCAT Employability Score
For the all three drives above AMCAT is used as the exam. But, the questions are different than general AMCAT is Wipro provides its own set of question bank.
- Written test on AMCAT
- Quants – 18 questions
- Time – 20 mins
- Logical – 16 questions
- Time – 16 mins
- English – 22 questions
- Time – 18 mins
- Coding Test – 1 question
- Essay Writing test – 1 question
- Quants – 18 questions
- Interview (Technical)
- Interview (HR)
if done via – https://careers.wipro.com/campus-engineering.aspx
The Written test Pattern is the same. Just for the interviews
- The interview for Wipro will be there on the very next day of the written test
- After giving the test, within 6 – 8 hours you will get the test center details of the interview or a rejection mail
- If you dont get any mail from wipro on the same day then wait for 2 – 3 days and contact the HR from whom you got the written test test center details
- There will be technical and HR Interviews conducted at one of the Wipro Offices
AMCAT Employability Score
First you should know what is AMCAT Employability score.
AMCAT is used by many companies for both on campus and off campus drives.
But, you can give AMCAT Exam externally once you passout of your college and fail to get a job or want a job at better package. You give the exam and get your employability score card. Based on this scorecard different companies like Wipro, Cognizant, CoCa Cola, Microsoft etc will try to recruit you.
In the exam there are 4 mandatory sections which are –
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal English
- Personality Test
Then there are optional modules –
Optional sections(Can choose any two 2 out of these) –
For Engineering –
- Computer Programming
- Computer Science
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Paint Technology
- Polymer Technology
While you can choose any but we suggest these for the following branches –
We suggest for Engineering Branches that students must choose computer programming(If they want to apply for IT jobs in companies like Accenture, Zs Associates, mPhasis etc.
- For CSE and IT – Computer Programming and Computer Science.
- For ECE – Telecommunication, Electronics and Semiconductors + Computer Programming
- For EEE – Electrical Engineering + Computer Programming. Can also give Electronics and Semiconductors if confident.
- For Mech – Mechanical Engineering + Computer Programming. Can also give Metallurgical Engineering if confident.
- For Chemical – Chemical Engineering + Computer Programming. Can also give any one of paint, polymer, chemistry if confident.
- Civil Engineering – Civil Engineering + Computer Programming.
For Management – Electrical Engineering and if you want can also give Electronics and Semiconductors
List – Banking & Financial Services, Marketing, Human Resources (HR), Operations, Basic Statistics
For Management choose any 2 subjects from above.
There is also a Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory (AMPI) test which is also mandatory.
Syllabus for Wipro
- Basic Mathematics
- LCM & HCF
- Numbers, decimal fractions and power
- Applied Mathematics
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Engineering Mathematics
- Permutation and Combinations