while loop in C
Introduction of while loop in C
while loop is defined as the conditional statement which allows to run the blocks of code in a defined number or infinite number of times.
Basically the while loop is used to run the run in repetitive times until the condition is true.
// initialization blocks of Code // updation }
PrepInsta PrepInsta PrepInsta PrepInsta PrepInsta
Working of while loop
- It is the starting statement of the while loop which accepts the initialization of expression.
- A conditional statement determines whether the block of code will be executed or not.
- When the condition is satisfied, the loop will end. It will continue to test the condition and check until the block of code under the while loop is satisfied.
- It is the main part of the code which needs to be executed in every iteration for performing the given condition.
- It refers to a collection of statements which includes variable functions etc.
- It is the statement of the while loop which includes the increment and decrement expression according to the conditional statement.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10