Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Python Program for Bank Compare Problem (TCS Codevita) | PrepInsta
Bank Compare Problem
Bank Compare problem is one of the real life problem which was asked in TCS CodeVita Season 9 sample questions this year. TCS conducts a global level coding comptetion every year, in which coders from all around the world participate for the title of World’s Best Coder. The difficulty level of this competition is pretty high. Here we have provided you a solution for Bank Compare Problem in Python
Question – : There are two banks – Bank A and Bank B. Their interest rates vary. You have received offers from both banks in terms of the annual rate of interest, tenure, and variations of the rate of interest over the entire tenure.You have to choose the offer which costs you least interest and reject the other. Do the computation and make a wise choice.
The loan repayment happens at a monthly frequency and Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) is calculated using the formula given below :
EMI = loanAmount * monthlyInterestRate / ( 1 – 1 / (1 + monthlyInterestRate)^(numberOfYears * 12))
- 1 <= P <= 1000000
- 1 <=T <= 50
- 1<= N1 <= 30
- 1<= N2 <= 30
- First line: P principal (Loan Amount)
- Second line: T Total Tenure (in years).
- Third Line: N1 is the number of slabs of interest rates for a given period by Bank A. First slab starts from the first year and the second slab starts from the end of the first slab and so on.
- Next N1 line will contain the period and their interest rate respectively.
- After N1 lines we will receive N2 viz. the number of slabs offered by the second bank.
- Next N2 lines are the number of slabs of interest rates for a given period by Bank B. The first slab starts from the first year and the second slab starts from the end of the first slab and so on.
- The period and rate will be delimited by single white space.
Output Format: Your decision either Bank A or Bank B.
- Example 1
- 5 9.5
- 10 9.6
- 5 8.5
- 10 6.9
- 5 8.5
- 5 7.9
- Output: Bank B
- Example 2
- 13 9.5
- 3 6.9
- 10 5.6
- 14 8.5
- 6 7.4
- 6 9.6
- Output: Bank A
bank =  principal = int(input()) year = int(input()) for i in range(0, 2): # 2 Banks installments = int(input()) sum = 0 for i in range(0, installments): time, roi = [float(i) for i in input().split()] square = pow((1+roi), time*12) emi = (principal*(roi)/(1-1/square)) sum = sum + emi bank.append(sum) if bank < bank: print("Bank A") else: print("Bank B")
Output 10000 20 3 5 9.5 10 9.6 5 8.5 3 10 6.9 5 8.5 5 7.9Bank B