Python program to find non repeating characters in a string
Find nonrepeating characters in a string
The string is a combination of characters when 2 or more characters join together it forms string whether the formation gives a meaningful or meaningless output. In python programming, we treat a single character also as a string because there is noo datatype as a character in python. In this python program, we will find unique elements or nonrepeating elements of the string.
- Step 1:- Start.
- Step 2:- Take user input.
- Step 3:- Start iterating through string.
- Step 4:- Initialize count variable.
- Step 5:- Again start iterating through same string.
- Step 6:- Increment count variable as character is found in string.
- Step 7:- If count is more then 2 break the loop.
- Step 8:- If count is 1 print the character.
- Step 9:- End.
Python program to find nonrepeating characters in a string
#take user input String = input('Enter the string :') for i in String: #initialize a count variable count = 0 for j in String: #check for repeated characters if i == j: count+=1 #if character is found more than 1 time #brerak the loop if count > 1: break #print for nonrepeating characters if count == 1: print(i,end = " ")
Enter the string :ChampakChacha
m p k c