Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
AMDOCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2019-20
| ||AMDOCS Off Campus Rounds|
|Online Written Test|
AMDOCS Off Campus Hiring Drive for Freshers 2019-2020
AMDOCS Pool Campus Hiring, AMDOCS Off Campus Hiring for 2019-20 Passouts students, AMDOCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2019-20 Batch, AMDOCS Pool Campus Drive for 2019 Batch and 2020.
If you have any questions regarding it please do comment down in the comment section below, we will answer it.
Detailed Analysis & Job Role
|Drive for Company||AMDOCS|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2019 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC||5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Pan India|
AMDOCS Off Campus Drive
AMDOCS is hiring about 8,000 people with this drive read everything on this page with care to know everything about the placement drive.
Note – AMDOCS Questions available on our website PrepInsta will be of similar Pattern by as much as 70% in the exam.
AMDOCS OFF CAMPUS ROUNDS AND PROCESS –
- Online Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Round – 1
Online Written Test
The Online Test is conducted by the CoCubes. There is Quants, Verbal, Logical,Computer Programming, and Coding section. You can study from PrepInsta all the materials are provided.
AMDOCS Recruitment Process 2019 has 5 Rounds of Selection Process:
- Quants Round
- Verbal Round
- Logical Round
- Computer Programming Round
- Coding Round
The Table below will help you to understand the No of Questions and Time Allotted in Each of the Sections
|CGI 2020 Recruitment Process||Number of Questions||Time||Negative Marking|
|Computer Programming||25||25 min||No|
Round – 2
The Technical Interview is mainly to test the knowledge of the students. All the computer fundamental and Programming Knowledge of the students are tested in this round.
After successfully clearing the Round- 1 of AMDOCS Hiring Process, the selected students are called up for the Technical Interview Round of AMDOCS Recruitment Process which is Round – 2. In this round the students can expect the questions like these:
- Explain about the Final Year Project – This is the area where students should discuss each and every step about how he made his final year project. Student should be able to explain every technology used and what the project is about and why he chose this project. This is very important in the AMDOCS Selection Process.
- Basic Coding Questions- Knowledge of Coding on C Programming & DSA is must for the CS/IT students for clearing the AMDOCS Selection Process.
- Knowledge of Company Based Latest Technologies – The Knowledge of the latest Tools and Innovations helps boost your chances of successfully clearing the AMDOCS Hiring Process.
Round – 3
After clearing , so much of the technical rounds and tests this is the Final Round. The Hr round is easy to clear, they mainly ask Basic details on yourself and the general details. In this round students can be asked about the following questions:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Where do see yourself in the coming 5 years?
- Tell me something about the company and its CEO?
- Why AMDOCS?
- Are you comfortable in the location of the job?
- What salary do you expect?
AMDOCS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE – MANDATORY CERTIFICATES NEED TO BRING
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
AMDOCS Interview Experience
AMDOCS Off Campus Interview Experience
Name – Abhishek
College – Amity University, Noida
Date of Interview – 20th September
Branch – ECE
Written Test – 1st round-: Online test
Verbal section, logical section, quantitative aptitude,2 codes in 60 mins.
So since its platform there was no negative marking and it is an adaptive test. I found logical and verbal quiet easy, quantitative section was moderate, in code 1 was easy other was moderate, I managed to complete 1 program full with all the test cases and second one partial with 6 out of 10 cases.
Written English was also easy, since I was already briefed by my seniors so I managed to use least no of backspaces, punctuations and coherence among the paragraphs. From quants section it had 16 questions to be solved in 16mins(I Did all and was sure 15 was right) and from logical reasoning we had 25 questions in 35 mins again as I said it was easy(I did all and was sure all will be right).
So after 1 hour, results were declared and I was shortlisted for the interview. Each round was an elimination round.
Interview – 2nd round-: Technical Interview
These are the few questions:
1) Write a code for bubble sort?
2) Write a code to reverse a sequence of digits?
3) What are multiplexers?
4) What are latches?
5) What are flip flops?
6) Difference between sr and jk flip flop?
7) What is edge and level trigger?
8) Concept of final year project?
So basically my TR lasted for around 20 mins. Questions were asked from my CV only, and the interviewer was very humble and calm and initially explained me about the package, trainings, and work ethics of Wipro.
So after TR, within 2 mins I was called for HR round. As I had mentioned above each round was an elimination round, so some of the candidates were told to leave the premises after the TR round.
3rd Round-: HR round
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) Family details?
3) Educational details?
4) Project explanation?
5) Willing to relocate to Chennai?
6) Comfortable with shifts?
7) Which programming languages are u comfortable with?
8) How much will u rate yourself out of 10 in C Coding.?
9) Are u willing to learn java, python?
10) Which recent digital technologies u know brief about it(I briefed about IOT,AI,AND ML)?
11) Any question for me?
So HR round also lasted for 20 mins and I was here also briefed about the company growth rate, and milestones which it has achieved. Interviewer also briefed me about the onsite opportunities being provided to employees and Wipro digital contests.
So this was my whole interview experience and the day was 20th September when the results were announced and my name was called among the final selected students. It was the best feeling which I could not express via words finally placed in AMDOCS.
I personally give the credit to PrepInsta as their online videos are too good and was very helpful in clearing my 1st round, which was the most crucial one and many students got rejected from the 1st online round.I was able to clear the 1st round very easily because most of the questions i had practiced from PrepInsta’s Mocktest/Quizes were in the examination.
So thank you very much guyz. For your online classes.