Introduction to C Programming
Introduction of C
C is procedural and high level structured oriented programming language.C is used for general purpose programming.it was developed by Dennis Ritchie in between 1969 and 1973.It is simple and flexible.
- C was invented to write everything from operating system like Oracle database,Git and more.
- We can say that, C is a base for the programming .if you know about “C” language ,you can easily get the knowledge of other programming languages uses the concept of C.
Some facts about “C”
- C was developed by Dennis Ritchie in between 1969 and 1973.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) had organized the C language in 1988.
- C was invented to write from operating system.
- Linux,Oracle database,PHP are written in C.
Application of C language
- It is used in writing embedded software.
- It is used for creating system application,
- Database system
- Operating system
- Compilers and assemblers
- The core parts of UNIX,WINDOWS are written using the C language.
- It is used to create graphical application.
- It is used in network drivers.
- Used in text editors.
- It is case sensitive.
- It is highly portable language.
- Programs written in c language efficient and fast.
- It is easy to understand.
- C language is procedure oriented language.
- It does not have any concept of destructor and constructor.
- C++ is developed because C does not have concept of oops.
- Lack of exception handling.
- It does not have concept of namespace.
Get over 200+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others