Tech Mahindra Personality Test
Tech Mahindra Personality Test 2024
Tech Mahindra has updated its hiring pattern and has introduced the Tech Mahindra Personality Test. On this page, you will find all the information on how to prepare for this exam.
What is Tech Mahindra Personality Test?
Personality Test is conducted to check a person’s behavioral instincts and cognitive abilities. It consist of two types of questions:-
- Open-end questions
- Statement-Based Questions
How To Answer Tech Mahindra Personality Test?
There is no right or wrong answer in a Personality Test. The answers vary from person to person depending on their preference. The questions are either open-end questions or statement-based questions.
- Open-End Questions:-
This constitutes particular statements and the candidate has to select whether they agree or disagree with it.
The following statements are included:-
- Strongly Agree
- Strongly Disagree
Depending on your preference, you can choose any one of the options.
- Statement-Based Questions:-
This includes scenario-based questions with multiple responses to the situations. You have to pick any one response which is apt for you in that scenario.
Note:- There is no correct answer for these questions and depends only on preference.
- Most Popular Personality Tests:-
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Work Personality Index
- Strong Inventory Interest Assessment
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument Assessment
You can take these tests to determine your personality type.
Use Coupon Code “CT10” and get flat 10% OFF on your Prime Subscription :
- 1 month extra subscription on 3 & 6 months plans
- 2 months extra subscription on 12 & 24 months plans
- 3 months extra subscription on 36 & 48 months plan
Personality Test Course
Refer to PrepInsta Prime Psychometric Course, to prepare for the Personality Test Course
(Use Coupon Code “CT10″ and get 10% off and additional months)
Prime Course Trailer
Get PrepInsta Prime & get Access to all 200+ courses offered by PrepInsta in One Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the criteria to appear for Tech Mahindra Placement Process?
60% in 10th and 12th and 65% in Engineering. No current backlogs are allowed.
2. Is there any negative marking?
There is no negative marking in the exam.
3. Can we skip questions in Tech Mahindra exam?
No. Skipping questions is not allowed in Tech Mahindra.
4. Is there any sectional cut-off?
No, there is no sectional cut off.
Get over 200+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others