Tata Communications Interview Process 2019
Are you looking for Tata Communications Interview Questions? Here is the best information for you which is very useful for the Students during interview time. As Tata Communications is a part of Tata Group, there will be a huge competition for the application.
Intenders are need to know more about Tata Communication interview process before going to any tata communication interview.Here you will get latest Tata Communications interview process 2018-19.
Candidate”s are need to follow this page carefully for gaining basic knowledge on tata communications interview process and questions respectively.Also, you people can bookmark our page to reduce search burden.
Tata Communication Latest Interview Process
There are mainly 4 interview rounds ahead for every applied candidate to get a job in Tata Communications Company, which is given in detailed as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Round (Personal interview/ Telephonic)
Round1:- Online Written Test
All the candidates who are qualified in the online written test will be allowed for Next Round.
Round 2: Group disscussion – They just check the confidence level of speaking in the group and they observe the valid points students speak. So this is very easy round to crack Tata Communications.
Round3: Tata Communications Technical Interview Process
In this round, the interview questions will be purely based on technical /core subjects of the applied students. So, we suggest students should do practice on core subjects by revising their academic books or simply you can refer this section carefully to get success in this round easily.So candidate should be always technically sound. Some technical questions are given below:-
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- What do you mean by computer networks?
- What is a Link?
- What is Round Trip Time?
- What is Stop-and-Wait Protocol?
- What is piggy-backing?
- What is data encapsulation?
Note:-Click here to know more Tata Communications Technical
Round 4: Tata Communication HR Interview Process
The Candidate”s should need to keep an eye on this section for better understanding of various HR interview questions. By doing more practice, can make your stay confident during the interview process. So, we suggest the candidate”s should include this section into their practice schedule.Some HR interview Questions answer given below:-
- Tell us about your hobbies?
- What is more important to you money or success?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- What is your dream company to work for?
- Who is your role model? Why do you choose him/her?
- Discuss your educational background.
- Describe yourself.
- Are you able to perform under pressure?