Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Tata Communication Interview Question 2019
Tata Communication Interview Questions 2019
Tata communication is a ray of hope for billions of fresher candidates and why to miss a chance for the interview when prepinsta is here with the Tata communication Interview question 2019. Tata communication has a very précised pattern of interview wherein you will be asked to start the interview with App based online exam, and then you moved to Technical and HR interview. Their interview process comprises of 4-6 rounds. In these rounds, Tata communication includes written and face to face rounds both. They have both the options available for the interview like on and off campus both.
Note: Please follow our Facebook page or join Off-campus notification group
Tata Communication Interview Process Pattern
Tata Communication interview pattern is mentioned below
- Online Written Test
(Total Time: 60 mins, No. of Questions: 25 Questions)
- Group Discussion
(Total Time: 30 mins, No. of Topics: 2-3)
- Technical Panel Round
- What is the Stop-and-Wait Protocol?
- What are firewalls?
- What is piggy-backing?
- What are the differences between Hub, Switch, and Router?
- What is the protocol? What are the main elements of a protocol?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- What do you mean by virtual methods?
- How many ways are there to initialize an int with a constant?
- What do you mean by multiple inheritances in C++?
- Differences between C, C++, and JAVA?
- (Total Time: 30 mins, No. of Topics: 2-3)
- SVAR Test (wherever applicable for GTNOG shortlisted Candidates only):
- HR Interview Round
Tata Communication HR Round
HR round is the easiest round. Here they will ask you questions about your personal life, interests, and hobby. Here they will be elaborating about their company profile.