Schneider Electric – GET Hiring
GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) – 2024 Batch
In this page we will discuss about new job opportunity for 2024 batch.
- Qualification : B.Tech / B.E. – 3rd Year (only 2024 Batch)
- Location : Bangalore, India
- Schedule: Full-time
Job Description :
Below, we have given everything regarding the job profile – GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee)
- Develop applications conforming to requirement specifications.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing and adhere to and be an advocate of best development practices.
- Work with a team of top engineers under technical leadership in revamp and optimization efforts towards improvement of
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & squads.
The candidate must have good knowledge of the following softwares and possess technical skills:
- Strong understanding of Functional Programming, especially in Typescript, C#, .Net
- Database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
- Design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (ex. Playwright)
- Amazon Web Services or MS Azure
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Frameworks such as Express.js, NestJs or proven ability to learn on the job
- Microservices and REST architecture
- Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-drive development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humour.