Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2018
Recruitment Drive for CTS 2018
Cognizant has just started with its Recruitment Drive for Freshers in 2018. For this drive graduates for 2016, 2017 and 2018 can apply. CTS has a little complicated process. We will explain everything that you need to know about the application and preparation, read the complete page.
CTS Recruitment Drive 2018 for Freshers
CTS uses AMCAT to recruit students from from different batches. For the current drive batches 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible.
The following rounds are conducted for the drive –
Test 1 on AMCAT
- Online Round 1
- Aspiring Minds Personality Test
- Domain Test 1 (Cognizant doesn’t consider marks for this section)
- Domain Test 2 (Cognizant doesn’t consider marks for this section)
Once you clear the first round, the approx cut off is 80%(Detailed Statistics provided at the end of this page)
There is one additional round, this round can be given from home. But, note that the video from webcam of your laptop, voice from microphone and Screen video of laptop will be recorded while taking the test.
- Online Round 2
- Coding Question 1 – Pattern based Coding
- Coding Question 2 – General Coding Question
Number of Questions in each Round –
- Quants –
- Time – 16 mins
- Questions – 16
- Verbal –
- Time – 25 mins
- Questions – 25
- Time – 14 mins
- Questions – 15
- Personality Test –
- Time – 20 mins
- Questions – 90
- Coding Test
- Time – 45 or 60 mins
- Questions – 2
|CTS Recruitment Drive Pattern||Cut off||Avg. time per Question||Most difficult Section||Correct Questions by 90th percentile|
|Aptitude||12||50 secs||Profit and Loss||15|
|Logical||10||1 min||Coding Decoding||12|
|English||15||45 secs||Para Jumbles||17|
|Coding Test||1 Full or 2 Partial Output||20 mins||String based||Full Output in both|
|CTS Recruitment Test 2018||Questions||Sectional Time||Marks per Question|
|CTS Aptitude Questions and Answers||16||16||1|
|Cognizant English Questions||25||25||1|
|Cognizant Logical Questions||14||14||1|
How to apply for Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2018
- Visit this following Link here.(If above link has job expiration then follow steps given after this section)
- On this page Click Apply
- Login to website
- Fill all the forms and successfully schedule the test.
- Choose Test Date
If job link has expired, then follow these steps
- Visit myAMCAT.com website
- On the main page there will be CTS hiring section, visit this page
- Click on the apply button
- Fill all the relevant details and upload your Resume
- Upload other documents that they ask
- Visit PrepInsta’s CTS Dashboard and start preparation for CTS off Campus drive about 60%+ paper in the exam comes from our website.
Profile Cognizant – a leading provider of IT services is looking for enthusiastic candidates who can work as Engineer Trainee – IT IS.
CTS OFF CAMPUS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Package – 3.38 LPA
Role : Programming Analyst Trainee
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2017 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech – All streams except bio-related courses, PG not eligible.
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th& UG(Full time/Regular courses).
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- 2017 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents & passport are only eligible to participate.
Cognizant Off Campus Rounds and Process –
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE – MANDATORY CERTIFICATES NEED TO BRING
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
- Name: Karthik Shennoy
- Branch: Computer Science
- College: Hindustan College of Engineering
- Type of Interview: Off-Campus (3.38 LPA)
I attended my Cognizant interview through the off-campus mode. The total off-campus interview took place in two steps majorly, AMCAT written test and the Interview. The AMCAT test involved a written test at its test centre and a coding test from home through AMCAT Automata. On the other hand, the interview was further divided into two rounds:
The entire process takes quite a long time of two weeks if you cross through all the milestones.
Round 1: AMCAT Online Test
This round played a vital role in the selection process. There were total four sections namely, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Coding.
|PART A||Quantitative Ability||16 Questions||18 Minutes|
|PART B||Logical Ability||18 Questions||16 Minutes|
|PART C||Verbal Ability||14 Questions||16 Minutes|
The last section, “Programming” was not of much importance. It was essential to score 75% aggregate and 60% in each section to clear the AMCAT Online Test. For passing the test, it was sufficient to walk-through PrepInsta practice questions. There was no negative marking across all the sections. I was shortlisted in the first level, i.e., AMCAT off-campus drive. It was after a week when I received the mail of getting selected.
Round 2: Coding
The best part about Automata AMCAT coding round was that one can appear for the test while sitting at home, college premises, or any cybercafé. But, while giving the test, it was mandatory to switch on the webcam audio and video for the authorities to assure that there is no cheat or invalid means adopted for clearing the round. The round combats two questions that need to be answered within a time frame of 60 minutes.
The first questions were about creating a star pattern and second questions asked for forming a harder pattern. Therefore, the difficulty level of both the problems was different; one was easy while other was tough to solve. I could quickly answer both the problems as I practiced them before. Again, thanks to PrepInsta.
A week later, I got and email saying that I got selected for the interview rounds, i.e., Technical and HR Round.
Round 3: Technical
I was a little nervous before getting into the question-answer round. But, as soon as it started, it was just about the questions that came from the other side of the table and answer rolling through my end. The interviewer asked 6-7 questions, out of which I could answer only five. Let me put them in front of you:
- Tell me something about yourself
- Tell me about your project? How many team members were there? What was your role in the completion of the project?
- Did you face any difficulty while doing the project? And how did you resolve it?
- What programming languages do you know?
- Write a program to print first 10 Fibonacci series.
Overall, the interview was good. I was expecting a positive response and thereby, looking forward to the next round of HR. After I was done answering all the questions, the interview smiled and said, “All the best for the HR round.” Smiles allover.
Round 5: HR
Well, I took hardly 15 minutes in one-on-one conversation with company HR. He kept a few questions, such as why should we hire you, what are your strengths and weaknesses, etc. Despite checking the accuracy and appropriateness, the questions were merely to test the confidence level and communication skills.
In the end, he gave me a sheet of paper and asked me to read the last line and if I agree then sign on it. I was delighted and signed on it. He told me to wait for the orientation session. It was after a week that I received my joining letter. I think that it is essential to have a good command of technical concepts and communication to clear the interview.