L&T Infotech HR Interview
L&T Infotech HR round
HR round is the last round you need to clear for getting hired in L&T Infotech. There is no mentioned format for HR round as it is conducted by their managerial team or HR themselves. This round is quite easy as compared to others. You need to focus on your communication skills and be confident.
On the basis of previous HR rounds, we have concluded that it may also include some technical and aptitude questions also.
Basics of HR Round
Some of the basic questions asked by the HR’s:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Who is the CEO of L & T?
- What motivates you to do good work?
- What do you know about L&T Infotech?
- Wy do you want to join L&T Infotech?
- A puzzle was given to solve
- Questions may be asked from your GD topic.
- What you are expecting from us?
- What we can expect if we hire you?
- Is there any location preference?
- Is it ok if we relocate you?
Concluding HR round
- Tell us something about your hobbies.
- Family background
- Where do you see yourself in coming 5 years?
- Are you aware of company policy?
- Are you prepared to work hard in the environment we expect you to work?
- What is the difference between a smart and hard Worker?