Do Certifications matter for companies?
Do Certifications Really Matter for Companies?
You must be wondering Do Certifications Really Matter for Companies? Yes, to make your resume stand out among the heaps of applications, you need some spark in it . Certifications do provide such sparks in your resume which exponentially increases the probability of cracking the job.
Various certifications courses showcases the depth of understanding of an individual in industry framework.
It gives confidence to the candidates who do not have any work experience to speak about a certain technology.
What differentiates between a candidate with a certificate and a candidate without a certificate
No doubt both of them have the required eligibility criteria, knowledge and experiences. But the factors which makes the candidate with the certification that extra edge above the other candidates are some soft skills such as commitments and well organized planning which are required to complete a certification course.
Do Certifications Really Matter for Companies? : Benifits
- It keeps you up-to-date with the most recent developments in a field.
- It helps you to have a deeper understanding of the course domain.
- Deeper understanding of the skills helps you to receive more job opportunities, increase in pay scale, promotion.
- It enriches the reputation amongst your colleagues and friends.
- It enhances the professional credibility of an individual.
- It provides to acquire necessary and most relevant skills to stay competitive.
Some Valuable Certifications for IT :
Below are some of the best certifications which will help to kick start your career in the industry.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Certified Data Professional (CDP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CompTIA A+
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment
Why you should include certifications in your resume ?
- The recruiter can verify your knowledge in an efficient way based on the courses listed.
- It will leave a great first time impression on the recruiter’s mind.
- There remains a chance that your candidature can be selected for any higher job profile.
Do You Know ?
PrepInsta provides a number of NanoDegree Programs which are industry recognized certifications in various demands skills.
Join our certifications course batches , get certified from the top instructors and earn an opportunity to apply in PrepInsta Partner Companies.
Click to know more about various NanoDegree Programs :