CTS HR Interview Questions for Freshers 2018
The following are the questions asked in Cognizant HR Interview Questions for the Human Resource Round.
This round is conducted for both Grade A and Grade B/C college.
Visit our main CTS Interview Preparation Dashboard here to prepare for Coginzant Technical, coding, HR interview Round sections
Cognizant HR Interview Round Questions
- Introduce Yourself
- Why do you want to join Cognizant
- How many people work in CTS – Answer Cognizant Wikipedia page
- What details do you know about Cognizant? Like CEO, Employee population , Last year turnover etc etc
- Top 5 product based Indian company.
- Answer – Zoho, Swiggy, Zomato, Freshdesk, Ola. Don’t say Flipkart, Amazon they are based out of singapore and US as registered office.
- How to do prioritise things in your life?
- What did you score less in class 12
- Why did you score less in CS subjects
- Do you like read, What kind of things you read?
- Who is the Finance Minister of India
- Suppose you have to do any project on a topic which is totally new for you then what resources is going to help you?
- Suppose if you will be given a limited time to learn COBOL.then?
- What is your short term and Long term goals?
- U got job in Bhel and Cognizant,then what do u do?(Mech Student)
- Tell me any challenging moment of your life?
- How do you work under pressure?
- Tell about ur educational background
- Tell about joining location preference.
- Student should be willing to shift to any city in India. This is a primary requirement. You can tell your preference but you say you’re unwilling to shift any place elsewhere, you will not be selected.
- Why were your marks less in B.Tech as compared to your 10th and 12th.?( because mine were :p )
- What is new in IT Industry?
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Social Media Digital marketting, Drones, Automation, DevOPS etc.
- Tell me about yourself
- Strength and Weakness
- Why should I hire you?
- What are the things you expect from CTS?
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Your family background
- Do you know the service agreement policy ?
- They are basically asking you about Cognizant Bond period, a period that you will have necessarily work in Cognizant if you join them. This period is about 1 month and you have to pay about 1.5Lakhs if you leave before without serving 1 month notice period.
- Interview told me Your employment with CTS is subject to background check do you know that?
- Are you comfortable with moving to some other city for job?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Hobbies extra Curricular Activities?
- Are you ready to work at any location and during Night Shifts?
- How often do you go Home? because you wont be able to go home regularly after joining Cognizant.