While loop in C
Introduction of while loop in C
In C, while loop is defined as the conditional statement which allows to run the blocks of code in a defined number or infinite number of times. Basically the while loop is used to run the run in repetitive times until the condition is true.
PrepInsta PrepInsta PrepInsta PrepInsta PrepInsta
Working of while loop
- It is the starting statement of the while loop which accepts the initialization of expression.
- A conditional statement determines whether the block of code will be executed or not.
- When the condition is satisfied, the loop will end. It will continue to test the condition and check until the block of code under the while loop is satisfied.
- It is the main part of the code which needs to be executed in every iteration for performing the given condition.
- It refers to a collection of statements which includes variable functions etc.
- It is the statement of the while loop which includes the increment and decrement expression according to the conditional statement.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Get over 200+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others