Accenture Interview Experience Dashboard
- Accenture On Campus Interview Experience – 1 (New Tab)
- Accenture On Campus Interview Experience – 2 (New Tab)
- Accenture On Campus Interview Experience – 3 (New Tab)
- Accenture Off Campus Interview Experience through eLitmus – 1 (New Tab)
- Accenture Off Campus Interview Experience – 1 (New Tab)
- Accenture Off Campus Interview Experience – 2 (New Tab)
- Accenture Off Campus Interview Experience Referral Drive – 1 (New Tab)
- Name: Ramachandra Iyer
- College: Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: On-Campus Interview
- The Verbal Ability section had questions related to sentence completion, Synonym and Antonyms, Reading Comprehensions. The Verbal section had 20 questions
- The LRDI section had 20 questions. Major questions were from Blood Relation problems, Number Series and Data Sufficiency. This section was of 25 minutes.
- Attention to Detail questions were the trickiest of all. There were 15 questions in this section.
The HR interview was held in the college auditorium, in batches of five students at a time. I along with five other candidates entered the auditorium for the interview. The HR asked for our resumes, and the interview began. All the questions were non-technical majorly. Some questions were,
- Tell me about your final year project, and what was your role in it.
- Your hobbies and interests
- Why do want to work for Accenture?
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
The interview went for 30 minutes. My interview went quite well. The results were declared after 10 days. They were published on the college site. Fortunately, I was selected. I received my joining letter after 2 months and currently I am posted as the Junior Software Developer in Accenture Pune.