ZS Interview Experience – 2
I enrolled myself in PrepInsta for ZS Associates, as amidst the pandemic couldn’t meet my friends also and discuss placements, so thought of choosing PrepInsta and yes I did the right thing. I got to know about all the rounds of ZS Associates, and they guided me throughout. ZS Offered 3 profiles.
- Business Technology Analyst (BTA)
- BOA (business operations associate) [For all branches]
- Decision Analytics Associate.
ZS Associates Exam Pattern :
3 minutes per question.
Case Study Round
45 mins to an hour
Within 30 minutes
Round 1: Basic Aptitude Qs ( Focus on Ratio Proportions, Equations )
Round 2: Situational Based Question
Round 3: Case Study Round (8-9 questions) – Question was something like :
The Benelux Union is a politico-economic union of three neighboring states in central-western Europe: Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. The name Beneluxis formed from joining the first two or three letters of each country’s name. And your client is the CEO of a medium-sized automobile manufacturer based in the Benelux region. This auto company produces a full range of family-oriented cars. They only sell through dealers which they own. The CEO recently attended a seminar on customer loyalty in the U.S., which inspired him to retain your consulting team. He wants you to find a way to solicit customer feedback and identify how loyal his customers are. How would you go about this case?
Out of 209 students who sat for ZS, 24 were selected after this round.
Round 4: Technical Round Questions were :
- Final Year Project
- What is Dynamic Programming?
- Basic queries in DBMS. How to find the 2nd highest salary?
- Asked basic questions of OOPS like 4 principles of OOPS, method overriding.
- Asked to write a program to swap two variables without using the 3rd variable.
- Asked me 2 quizzes, I was able to answer one of them.
- Quiz 1: Suppose you have a 4-liter jug and a 9-liter bucket. The buckets have no measurement lines on them either. How could you measure exactly 6 liters using only those buckets and you have as much extra water as you need?
After this 7 were selected for HR.
Round 5: HR Round Questions :
- What do you know about our company?
- Why ZS?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
- Any questions for us?
And there were some tricky HR questions, make it impromptu and even if you are tense, don’t show them with your attitude.
In the end, 3 were selected and fortunately, I was among them.