ZS Associates Interview Experience 1
ZS Associates Interview Experience- 1
It was the 1st time this company came to our campus. We were not sure about the pattern itself and thus checked all available websites like PrepInsta and so and had an overview of the whole process.
It was conducted in the month of July-August 20 and they took the test on the Talview platform.
Position for which they were hiring :
- BTA (Business Technology Analyst) [For CS, IT]
- BOA (Business Operations Associate) [For all branches]
- DAA (Decision Analytics Associate) [For all branches]
Round 1: Coming to the aptitude part, it consists of 5 sections :
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Data interpretation
- Computer fundamentals·
Round 2: Video Interview Round ( Time : 3 minutes for each )
- What are Checked and Unchecked exceptions? Explain with an example
- There were some behavioral questions too.
They announced the result after a week and out of 360 students, 40 were selected for thenext rounds.
Round 3: Case Study Round(Time: 30 minutes)
I was given a case study of a business problem of 15 pages and there were 4questions regarding that. My suggestion would be to go through the case study at once and try to solve the questions because the time limit is very short. This was the question that came in my exam. I am writing it in brief
Case Study: Your client is Healthcare Cloud Inc., a software and information technology startup company based in Palo Alto, California. The company operates in the software as a service (SaaS) or cloud business. The client has developed an innovative cloud-based software solution for hospitals, Healthcare Cloud. The software is used for tracking patient outcomes and utilizes an extensive data base and proprietary analytics to recommend procedures based on patient comorbidities(presence of one or more disorders). The client is preparing to launch their revolutionary Healthcare Cloud software to market and is seeking our advice on howto maximize revenue. How would you go about it?
The interviewer also asked me 1-2 puzzles, I remember one of them.
Puzzle Ques – There are 10 stacks of 10 identical-looking coins. All of the coins inone of these stacks are counterfeit, and all the coins in the other stacks are genuine.Every genuine coin weighs 10 grams, and every fake weighs 11 grams. You have an analytical scale that can determine the exact weight of any number of coins. What is the minimum number of weighing needed to identify the stack with the fake coins?
Cleared this round, selected for a personal interview. This round was so not so easy. You need to practice these kinds of questions before appearing for ZS.
Round 4: Technical Interview (about 45 minutes to 1 hour)
- Basic sorting techniques ( like merge, quick, insertion, etc)
- What is normalization? Different types of normalization
- Basic queries of DBMS.
- Keys of DBMS
- Discussed the case study that I was given.
- Pointers in CNote: My suggestion would be to study DBMS well for this particular company.Round 5: HR Interview
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell something about the organization.
- Why ZS?
- What is your dream job?
- According to you, what are your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Any problem with relocation?
- Do you have any questions for us?
That’s all, 4 were selected at the end (3 BTA and 1 BOA) and I was one of them.