WIPRO NATIONAL LEVEL TEST FOR BATCH 2019
Wipro one of the leading IT Company is providing opportunity for all the students who will be graduating in year 2019 . Wipro is going to conduct this National Level Talent Hunt Test in the month of November 2018.
The Notifications for this National level Test will arrive soon to all the colleges, and the registrations for the same may start from 1st week of November 2018.
National Level Talent Hunt (NLTH) – IMPORTANT DATES
Registration Starts: – From 1st Week of November.
Exam Dates :- 16th ,17th ,18th of November 2018.
Eligibility Criterion for NLTH
Year of Passing: 2019 and 2018
Branch of Study: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
You must have the following –
- Class 12 percentage – > 60%
- Class 10 percentage – > 60%
- Grad percentage – > 60% or 6 CGPA
Minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
Designation: Project Engineer
Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
How to apply for the Wipro Off-campus (NLTH) For Batch 2019
Note that registrations for this will start in 1st week of November as the Exam Dates for NLTH is 16th ,17th and 18th of November, So you start applying as soon as registrations starts.
The registrations date is not announced till Now but all the B.Tech colleges around India will soon be notified for this process.
But you need not worry for the registration Date Prepinsta will notify you as soon as the registration date is announced as Prepinsta updates its pages daily for every current placement drive that are happening.
- Go to Wipro
1. a Careers page 2018.
1. b Careers page 2019.
- You will find an Register Now button for the registration form.
- After clicking the Register Now button you will be redirected to the registration form.
- You need to fill that form as per the instructions provided on the form and submit it.
- After the submission you get a confirmation message stating that you have completed Step 1 successfully.
- Now fill up the Candidate Application Manual which is Step 2.
- The boarding pass & Venue details will all be sent to your email
- Once you attend the drive, within 10-15days you will be given an update about the selection/rejection to Wipro.
- If you fail to clear a Wipro hiring process once, then you can’t attend any other Wipro recruitment drive for the next 6 months. However, recheck it once before applying.
TEST Sections For Wipro NLTH
The Sections that will come in Wipro National Talent Hunt for 2019 batch will be :-
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Programming Test (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
|Wipro Off Campus Sections||No of Questions||Time Alloted|
|Difficulty||Cut off Perecentile|
|Verbal and Analytical Test||30||45 mins||High||60 percentile|
|Programming Autometa||2||45 mins||1 Easy 1 Medium||60 percentile|
|Written and Communication||1||20 mins||Medium||60 percentile|
Verbal And Analytical Sections are further divided into 3 sections :-
|Section Name||No of Questions||Time Alloted (mins)||Difficulty||Percentile|
Percentiles on Correcting different no of of questions are stated below:-
|Wipro On Campus or Direct Application Off Campus Call Expectancy vs Percentile||<60||<70||<80||<90|
|Verbal||6 Ques||7 Ques||8 Ques||9 Ques|
|Aptitude||6 Ques||7 Ques||8 Ques||9 Ques|
|Logical||6 Ques||7 Ques||8 Ques||9 Ques|
|Programming Automata||0 Outputs||1 Partial||1 Full||1 Full and 1 Partial|
|Written English(Marks in 10)||6||7||8||9|
This test will help us assess the skillset of a candidate to diagnose and identify any bugs in a given code and fix them. The Programming Test will be based on following types of questions/ problems:
Syntactical error correction i.e. to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
Logical error correction i.e. to fix all logical errors in the given code.
Code reuse i.e. to complete the given code by reusing existing functions/ helper code.
Please note: Earlier Programming Test pattern, preset in a simulated environment wherein candidates were evaluated on their ability to write the program in any of the programming languages, compile and run test cases, is no longer applicable. It has been revised as per above guidelines
Name: Rohit Shetty
College: Hindustan Institute of Technology
Branch: Electronics Engineering
Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview
After my engineering when I was searching for job a friend of mine suggested me to take AMCAT test as Wipro hiring occurs on the basis of AMCAT scores. So, I immediately applied for AMCAT by registering on www.aspiringminds.com. I got my admit card and the test center details. For preparation I referred many competitive books and aptitude test papers. I also referred to PrepInsta for the solved and unsolved previous year Wipro papers.
AMCAT Written Paper
The AMCAT paper had two rounds. For the first round I had to go to the test centre. In the second round, we were allowed to take test from our home.
- In the Quantitative Analysis section, there were 16 questions and the time limit for this section was 16 minutes. The questions were related to basic mathematics such as H.C.F. &L.C.M., Probability, Divisibility, Permutation and Combination.
- In the Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation section, there were 22 questions and the time limit for this section was 22 minutes. There were questions related to Data Sufficiency, Logical Word Sequence, Objective Reasoning, Directional Sense, and Selection Decision Tables.
- In the Verbal section, there were 25 questions and the time limit was also 25 minutes. There were four Reading comprehensions, and questions on synonyms, antonyms, tenses, subject-verb agreement questions.
Since I had the option to take the test at home I appeared for the second round from my home. There were again two sections in this round, Wipro Coding Test, and the Written English Test.
Wipro Coding Round – In this round, there was an option between the coding question and the MCQ programming question, since I was from a non-computer science branch, I chose the MCQ programming section. There were four questions in which codes were given, and I had to find errors or output.
Written English – In this section I had to the write an essay on “Should Euthanasia be kept or banned?” The time limit for this section was of 20 minutes. The only point to remember in this section was that there should not be any errors in the article.
The result of the AMCAT paper was declared after 14 days on my registered email id. I scored an average of 79 %. I filled the form for the Wipro off-campus drive. I submitted my test scores and was waiting for the results.
After one week I received an email informing that I have been shortlisted for the next of the Wipro interview process.
Since I was from a noncomputers background, the interviewer asked me about what was my favorite subject during engineering. I was quite sure about the concepts of the microprocessor. The interviewer asked me many questions related to the topic, and I was not able to answer all of them correctly. The interview didn’t go well according to me. I was asked to wait outside till all the interviews are over. Finally, the list of the selected candidates was announced and unfortunately my name was not on the list.
Nevertheless, I would advice that brush up your concepts prior to the interview so that you don’t miss any opportunity.
For more Interview Experiences CLICK HERE