Uber Off-Campus Drive for 2019 Batch Freshers
Uber OffCampus Drive for 2019 batch passout
Uber is conducting off campus drive for 2018/2019 batch passout only.This is the best opportunity to get placed in Uber for 2018/2019 batch passout students. On this page you will find all relevant information like Uber online exam syllabus, registrations link, eligibility criteria etc for Uber off campus placement drive.
If you study from here then you will get more knowledge than other site.You will find different type Uber preparation study material ,online classes and 24*7 support .
Prepinsta will help you to prepare Uber online placement exam.If you have any problem regarding Uber offcampus drive please text us on Facebook and our FaceBook Off Campus Notification Group here, as we post Off Campus hiring updates whenever a company begins off Campus hiring.
Uber Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018/2019 Batch
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Asap|
Note:- The exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over.The shortlisted students will received Admin card/Call letters on their registered mail id which they will need to carry on the date of the interview/exam.
Uber Job Description and skill required
- Run multiple projects and experiments to get the best out of every driver and maintain their motivational level.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber mission, brand, and product.
- Analyse data and come up with experiments on Driver behaviour
- Be the owner of incentive setting and analysing and optimising incentives at a weekly level for UberAuto.
- Clearly understand and communicate the value of Uber and build a value proposition for existing Auto drivers to continue with UBER.
- Be extremely data driven with strong excel skills and have the ability to pull out insights using data and back it up with end to end execution
- Candidate”s have to analyse data and come up with experiments on Driver behaviour.
- Candidate”s have to ability to multi-tasking and follow through and get things done.
- Need to extraordinary listening, communication and organisational skills.
Uber off-campus drive interview process 2019
- Multiple rounds of F2F interviews
- Technical Rounds
- Hr Rounds
Uber Eligibility Criteria for the Drive
- Year of Passing: 2017/2018
- Qualification: B.Tech
- Branch of Study:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals Engineeering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering