Tech Mahindra Proficiency Test
Tech Mahindra Group Discussion/Picture Composition Round
Tech Mahindra Round 2
In this round Tech Mahindra has two options of either conducting a Picture Composition Round or Group Discussion Round, depending upon the criteria and grade of your college.
- A Group Discussion round was conducted in Tech Mahindra Recruitment Lucknow Drive, whereas a Picture Composition Round was conducted in Tech Mahindra Recruitment Noida Drive
- In the Picture Composition round you will be given a picture based on which you have to write a short story or composition supporting the provided picture
- In the Group Discussion Round there will be a group formed of 10-15 students among which a topic is given and you are supposed to give your ideas and opinions about the topic
Group Discussion Round
In this stage, the applicants will be made to discuss some topic related to data analytics and its present state.You should prepare by practicing regularly to speak in English on random subjects.
- Take your time to think about the given topic.
- Do take pen and paper to write few pointers about the topic.
- Listen to others too and then try to speak in fluent English.
- Be confident and have a mild smile while discussing the topic with other candidates.
- Don’t speak randomly without a plan and structure.
- Don’t be arrogant, overaggressive or vain.
- Don’t show a lack of attention or energy.
- Don’t look at only the key speakers in the discussion.
- Don’t condemn or severely criticize anyone’s view point.
Note : You will be awarded plus point if you begin or end the topic with a conclusion on which others candidates agree too.
Picture Composition/Story Writing
This is the second optional round for Tech Mahindra, depending upon the grading and criteria of your college. In this round, the students will be given a photo, on the basis of which the students have to write a small composition supporting the given picture. Some major pointers that you should follow in this round are -:
- Stay on the point.
- Try to write your story compact and easy to understand.
- Keep the meaning clear in your story.
- Be careful about the grammar
- Don not get away from the point.
- Do not exhilarate the point.
- Stay to the point.
- Do not make use of short tricks.