What Do You Know About TCS
What Do You Know About TCS?
“What do you know about TCS.” or “Tell me something about our company.” hints towards Interviewer interest to know how much the candidate is willing to join his company.
Longing candidates always research about the company prior to the interview.
Points to Remember
- You should do some prior research about the company.
- Research about the biggest achievements of the company, and their key employees.
- You must be aware about the company’s culture and working environment
- Basic salary, benefits, shift patterns should be known to the candidate
- Know the employer well enough to be able to succinctly describe him / her in a minute or two.
- A good in-depth research is vital to get a strong hold on the position you’ve applied for.
What Do You Know About TCS?: Fun Facts
- TCS is the 10th largest IT company in the world!
- TCS has successfully employed over 344,000 professionals from 125 nationalities.
- TCS is one of the largest Private Sector employers in India, and the second-largest employer among listed Indian companies
- Approximately 31% of the company’s workforce is women. This means TCS has over 100,000 women employees.
- TCS became the first company to breach the $100 billion capitalization mark.
- TCS has earned a Top Employer certification in 24 countries located in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
- TCS was responsible for the redesign, maintenance and support of the UIDAI portal.
Best Possible Answers for
"What Do You Know About TCS."
As per my knowledge, your company is fast growing, a well-reputed company in the market, employee oriented and also your company provides lots of opportunity in future and well defined adaptable atmosphere.
This is one of the best company in the corporate world. There is a good environment. Many companies are asking about experience. How can a fresher get experience?but your company gave opportunity to the fresher. So, in my point view which give opportunities to freshers is the best company and definitely one day that company will be one of the leading company in the country.
It is one of the fastest growing company in India. The work environment of company is good. People feel so proud to work on this company as company provides full support to the employees.
What I feel about your company is that it have an excellent work culture, provides a good platform and also have a good reputation in the industry. I want to work for such a company to shape my career and also want to utilize my potential & a skill for the organizational growth.
In the present generation, many companies are asking about experience. How can a fresher get experience? But your company gave an opportunity to the freshers. So in my point of view, a company which gives opportunities to freshers is the best company and definitely one day that company will be one of the leading companies in the country.
As I researched employment opportunities, your company stood out to me. The job posting mentioned that you value a fun workplace just as much as company success, and the company website reemphasized this. This mindset really resonated with me because I firmly believe that the most successful companies are built on both dedication and laughter.
I have read a lot about your company. The open space offices, lounge for the employees, and team building activities you organize sound really interesting. It seems like a great place to work and grow professionally. At least I would say that, according to the information I have found about your company.
I’m really impressed by your company’s values and mission statement. I find that many of the things that are important to this company are also important to me. I have always admired the way that this company has had such a strong focus on delivering top-quality customer service. In my own experience- I have found that customers are the most important factor to achieving the top levels of success. When interacting with customers- I strive to make sure that I present an experience ensuring their satisfaction. My goal is to keep the customers happy and regularly coming back.
Do we have to learn everything about TCS?
No, you do not have to know every little detail about the company but make sure you know the most important ones.
What are the main key points to know about TCS?
You should do a research about TCS before you go in for the interview. Cover a little of each arena to know that you’re adept with information.
- Global and Pan India Status
- Social Contribution
- Technological Contribution
- Cultural impact on the world
- Inter and Intra personal relations with employees
Should I directly jump to the facts when asked this question?
No, just blabbering out the facts will only seem redundant to the interviewer. Try to build the answer organically. Start with how you’re glad to start your career with the company, how it can help you and then state a few facts and connect them with you or the society as a whole.