How To Prepare for TCS iON CCQT
Where and how can you start the preparation for TCS iON CCQT Exam?
Find all the information related to the preparation of TCS iON CCQT in this page below.
TCS iON CCQT Pattern of exam
TCS iON CCQT exam has the following three sections for everyone, regardless of Branch(CSE/EEE/Mech) or Course(B.Tech/MCA etc)
NO. Of Questions
Time Duration(In min)
- Correct: +1 marks
- Incorrect: -No negative marking
- Unattempted: 0 marks
- TCS iON CCQT test has no negative marking
How do I prepare for the TCS iON CCQT exam?
TCS iON CCQT is one of the most scoring and of moderate-high difficulty exam which is why PrepInsta recommends that you should at least prepare for 2 – 3 months for TCS iON CCQT.
TCS iON CCQT Cut off (For Interview Calls)
TCS iON CCQT is of 150 marks:
In which there are 120 questions in 60 mins for (Quants, Logical & Verbal) and 30 mins for Domain Section Test.
Online Written Test Sections:
|Topics (Mandatory)||No. of Questions||Time||Marks|
|English Language||20||60 mins||40|
|Reasoning Ability||20||60 mins||40|
|Total||60||60 mins||120 marks|
Domain Section Cut-Off:
|Topics (Optional)||No. of Questions||Time||Marks|
|CS/IT||1||30 mins||60 marks|
|Mechanical||30||30 mins||60 marks|
|Civil||30||30 mins||60 marks|
|Metallurgy||30||30 mins||60 marks|
Find the topics for TCS iON CCQT Preparation
As We all know, TCS iON CCQT is a Two-State Assessment in which first round is Online Written Test (Compulsory Section) and second round is Video Assessment.
Section 1- Aptitude
|TOPIC||NO. OF QUESTIONS||DIFFICULTY|
|LCM & HCF||1-2||Easy|
|Equations (Linear & Quadratic)||1-2||Medium|
|Speed, Distance & Time||3-4||Medium|
|Permutation & Combination||1-2||Medium|
|Boats & Streams||2-3||Hard|
|Time & Work||1-2||Medium|
|Simple & Compound Interest||3-4||Medium-Hard|
|Mixtures & Allegations||3-4||Easy|
|Profit & Loss||2-3||Medium-Hard|
|Data Interpretation||1-2 (6 Sub-Ques)||Medium-Hard|
Section 2- Logical
|TOPICS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||DIFFICULTY|
|Meaningful Word Creation||1||Low|
|Seating Arrangement (Easy)||3-4||Low|
|Seating Arrangement (Complex)||1-2||High|
|Odd Man Out||1||Moderate|
|Distance and Directions||1-2||Low|
|Statement and Conclusion||2-3||Moderate|
|Mathematical Operational Arrangement||2 set with 5 Ques||Low|
|Symbols and Notations||2||Low|
Section 3- Verbal
|TOPICS||NO OF QUESTIONS||DIFFICULTY|
|Fill in the Blanks||4-5||Moderate|
|Reading Comprehension||1 Passage with 5-6 Ques||Moderate|
|Best Expresses Synonyms||2-3||Moderate|
Additional Information (FAQ's)
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What Is The Best Way For Preparing TCS iON CCQT 2020-21 Exam?
The Best way for the preparation of TCS iON CCQT 2020-21 Exam are:
- Get your basic clear and strong for each section, ad you do ahve to go for deep study cause difficulty level of eLitmus Exam is very high.
- You should go through previous year TCS iON CCQT exam papers and get an overview what type of questions TCS iON CCQT asks in the exam.
- You must have proficiency in English language, speaking and written both, because TCS iON CCQT is just a initial barrier later in interview English will help you a lot.
- Practice for all section , Give time according to your capacity.
- Try mock exam to test you preparation level .
What are the Tricks To Crack TCS iON CCQT 2020-21 Exam?
- Quant : For TCS iON CCQT 2020-21 you can solve Arun sharma.
- Reasoning : Practice from Arun sharma logical reasoning and data interpretation book or you can solve RS Aggarwal.
- Verbal: This is easiest section of all you can practice from Arun sharma or any other publications book.
What Is the Pattern of TCS iON CCQT 2020-21 Exam?
TCS iON CCQT is divided in three sections Aptitude logical & Verbal followed by Domain Section
TCS iON CCQT test is a adaptive assessment written test exam with no “Negative Marking”.
The Candidates need to score marks above 130 marks to get more job opportunities and to get placed in good company with good package.
How tough is the TCS iON CCQT 2020-21 Exam?
TCS iON CCQT difficulty level is of moderate-high difficulty. To score equal to or more than 130 out 0f 150 marks in TCS iON CCQT exam you need to practice at least 2-3 months before the exam regularly.This can be easily be achieved and PrepInsta will help you in that.